Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I wonder when they'll implement things like that lol

Bumped did write, that Sega gonna do some behavior changes on some existing classes, right?
    Along with Te buff.

I'm looking forward to it, personally

I still want Gu's Tmg to be played like Hero, but skill set wise, I preferred Gu (minus ZRA, if they changed the skill to still take effect at MediumRange, it'll be great .... along with some long range PA of course).
    Since I'm not really good with Sword and Talis. And it's a must use if people want to fill HeroTime in time ;w; And it'll be expensive to make 3 weapons, instead of just 1 (Tmg in my case)
    gauge fills with cycling PAs, not weapons, afaik. Or at least PA altering gives you pretty simmiliar amount of gear.

I wonder when they'll implement things like that lol

Bumped did write, that Sega gonna do some behavior changes on some existing classes, right?
    Along with Te buff.

I'm looking forward to it, personally
    I doubt they'd go that far. I imagine if they knew Hero's fluidity was going to make all the old classes actually FEEL bad to play, they would have worked on more than just increasing the damage on everything for the big balance pass episode 5 got.

I still want Gu's Tmg to be played like Hero, but skill set wise, I preferred Gu (minus ZRA, if they changed the skill to still take effect at MediumRange, it'll be great).
    Gu is actually what made it click for me. I went to play it to try out the CT updates, since I've always wanted CT to be less of a pain in the ass to use... and it was great, too bad Gu as a whole feels like I'm moving through chilled aspic.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    gauge fills with cycling PAs, not weapons, afaik. Or at least PA altering gives you pretty simmiliar amount of gear.
    Um, I don't think it fill that fast ... though I'll try it on tomorrow's night (JST time) BeachEQ.
    I did manage to fill HT before Ringahda and Gryphon earlier ...... with weapon switching, pretty reliably too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I doubt they'd go that far. I imagine if they knew Hero's fluidity was going to make all the old classes actually FEEL bad to play, they would have worked on more than just increasing the damage on everything for the big balance pass episode 5 got.

Gu is actually what made it click for me. I went to play it to try out the CT updates, since I've always wanted CT to be less of a pain in the ass to use... and it was great, too bad Gu as a whole feels like I'm moving through chilled aspic.
    I'll just hope ;w;
    Though I do wonder what and how they'll change the behavior one. Maybe they will change behavior from classes that use Hero's weapons o-o

Oh well, I'll just wait and see.

Gu just felt too stationary ;w;

Quote Originally Posted by munekun View Post
    I read through your post and I haven't really spent too much time with Force or Techer and I was wondering what exactly TB zondeel Is? I'm aware of zondeel but I'm not sure what the TB stands for.

I believe it's TerritoryBurst
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    TB Zondeel makes any attack into an AoE attack, which obviously gives things like Ragrants, Gimegid, Nafoie etc. the ability to mob
    Sorry for a stupid question as I might just be missing something obvious but I don't know much about Force or Techer, Could you explain how this works as when I see the Territory Burst skill It simply says "Increases the area of effect of support techs".

Exactly what it says on the box. Zondeel, Zanverse and Megiverse are considered support techs by this skill. Heck, even Ketos Proi and Jullius Nifta are affected by it

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Heck, even Ketos Proi and Jullius Nifta are affected by it
    Source on this? I don't believe those get affected

As much as it bothers me how ridiculous Hero is, Sega designed it that way intentionally. I feel like the best option would simply be reworking the old classes. Not just number tweaks, but actually reworking their mechanics to actually physically keep up with Hero. Hero is just so much more fluid and fast compared to other classes that I feel like I'm playing a completely different game.
    IMO, the ideal situation is if Episode 5 could introduce a new advanced class once every 6 months - each one with similar fluidity and DPS capabilities to Hero. So one more around January, and another when the Episode is scheduled to end. It keeps people interested, and that way, there will at least be variations by the time EP6 comes about, so people can enjoy whichever one of the three that they feel suits them the best.

Yeah, I know they confirmed no more new classes until EP6. I guess that would be too much work for SEGA, since they also have to make new EQs and the Story Quests, despite the whole 'no new Free Field' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbox11 View Post
    IMO, the ideal situation is if Episode 5 could introduce a new advanced class once every 6 months - each one with similar fluidity and DPS capabilities to Hero. So one more around January, and another when the Episode is scheduled to end. It keeps people interested, and that way, there will at least be variations by the time EP6 comes about, so people can enjoy whichever one of the three that they feel suits them the best.

Yeah, I know they confirmed no more new classes until EP6. I guess that would be too much work for SEGA, since they also have to make new EQs and the Story Quests, despite the whole 'no new Free Field' thing.
    That doesn't solve the problem of the old classes feeling stiff to play. It's honestly been a problem for a long time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    Source on this? I don't believe those get affected
    I could swear, it was constantly talked about back in EP2 AQ-spamming days, but, apparently, it was a myth all along. Sorry

That doesn't solve the problem of the old classes feeling stiff to play. It's honestly been a problem for a long time anyway.
    I kind of agree, but leaving it like that aside for more damage and PA speed tweaks might be their intention. Based on SEGA's statements (like the next planned class being an advanced class, and that Hero's OPness is intended) it's looking more like advanced classes will eventually replace all the existing classes as an upper tier of sorts for those who have access to them.

If that's their intention, then having more advanced classes closer to their introduction would definitely help. At least people won't be shoved into a single class.