Page 35 of 89 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637384585 ... LastLast

i´ve been raising one of my alts to replace my main (because of name, gender race and voice preferences), once he reached 80 with bo/hu and hu/fi i was planing to use him instead of my current main. however with hero coming, wich has the things i like most of both classes (sword, s-trike based proyectiles, ignition parry style counter, sub palette activation finisher/buff, double jump, dodge) the most probably thing is that it will become my new main class, wharever is actually strong or not, should i keep working on raising my hu/fu/bo classes on my alt or do something more productive, like dunno, preparing the weapons im planing to use on hero XP
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    On mag stats:

HMZK said it can be any one of the three stats, IIRC.

Not sure why that's needed unless potentials are involved. Each weapons are really just a model that you put onto another model. Unless you mean the weapons acting completely different for Heroes, in which case eh, nothing new. Parallel Slide-0.
    Wonder how they're working the mag stat thing. If it's anything like a 'global' Switch Strike, then that'll streamline the class, probably break it in half. If it's something like Braver Mag, ehhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'm honestly surprised they went out of their way to make a full hybrid class that uses existing weapons differently, and can't have a sub, but gave it nothing for GS...
    Well, it's only the first advanced class... unless you count fi/te/gu.

Next advance class: Gunslasher!

Can use only the gunslash weapon. Has a special skill that multiplies your satk stat by your ratk stat before calculating PA damage, which allows the gunslash to be an almost viable weapon.

Also gets new set of special gunslash PAs that no existing classes can use, which end up being the only ones anyone ever uses because they aren't terrible.

However it is treated by the community as a joke class, so no one plays it anyway.

On a serous note though, I wonder if the gunslash will be the only weapon that the hero can use that can use the existing weapon PAs instead of special new ones?
    Last edited by icewyrm; Jun 26, 2017 at 11:16 PM.

They just dropped a bunch of Hero vids

TMGs:
    Spoiler!

Slicers Talis:
    Spoiler!

Sword:
    Spoiler!

Skills, I think:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Mattykins; Jun 27, 2017 at 12:47 AM.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

The Phantasy Star YouTube channel now has trailers previewing Hero's Skills.

Class Skills

The Class Skills video covers all the generic Skills for Hero, including Double Jump, Fast Action, and Hero Boost.
    By attacking, you will gradually fill the Hero's Gear Gauge (at a very, very, very, very slow rate).
    When the Gear Gauge is maxed, the gauge will glow and become shrouded with sparks. At this point, activate the Active Skill "Hero Time" to drain your Gear Gauge and let loose! In addition, while Hero Time is active, activating the skill again will execute the Hero Time Finish, an extremely powerful attack whose action depends on the weapon equipped when you activate the skill.

Sword: Unleash a flurry of advancing strikes that annihilate foes.
    Twin Machineguns: Let loose a burst of energy that deals lethal damage to anything near you.
    Talis: Throw your Talis, then create a damaging field that deals several hits of high damage to anything within.

Spoiler!

Sword Actions

The Sword Actions video covers the Sword's abilities.

The Sword's Hero Counter is a skill activated by pressing the Attack button right after you dodge an attack. This executes a powerful slice that deals massive damage.

Sword's Weapon Action is Spirit Bullet. Fire bullets of energy at your foes that recover PP. With the Charge Spirit Bullet Skill, you can charge the attack to a second level that fires a single, powerful bullet. With the Double Charge Spirit Bullet Skill, you can even access an even stronger, third charge level that fires a massive, long ranged blast that inflicts even greater damage!

This video also covers Sword's PAs, such as Rising Slash, Brightness End, Flash of Trick, and Vapor of Bullet.

Spoiler!

Talis Actions

This video covers Talis' abilities.

Hero Counter for Talis causes the player to throw a powerful Talis at the target, inflicting large damage.

Talis' Weapon Action is Warp. Throw a Talis at a point in space, then press the Weapon Action again to teleport to your Talis. You can even free-aim the Talis to teleport anywhere you want, and the warp point will remain even during combat, so you can escape from a deadly attack in a pinch.

This video also covers Talis' PAs, such as Jet Wheel, Wise Hound, Dive of Bullet, and Razor of Edge.

Spoiler!

Twin Machinegun Actions

This video covers TMG's abilities.

Unlike other weapons, the TMG consumes PP to fire. You can hold down the attack button for automatic fire, but this will rapidly burn your PP (and attempting to shoot without PP will cause your TMGs to "click" as if empty).

Hero Counter for TMGs causes the player to fire a powerful volley of bullets at your foe, vaporizing it.

TMG's Weapon Action is Reload. Spin your TMGs like a Western cowboy (or Revolver Ocelot) to restore PP. If you hold down the Weapon Action button, you will continue to twirl your guns and regenerate PP. If you hit the Weapon Action button on any Just Attack circle, this will initiate a Just Reload and recharge your PP even faster.

This video also covers TMG's PAs, including Brand New Star, Final Storm, Second of Edge, and Moment of Trick.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 27, 2017 at 01:01 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

So, I guess ...... Step timing isn't too tight?
    Like .... got attacked during step animation = can do counter?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

So Hero time is basically Supers from Destiny?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

I'm very interested in Sword and TMGs, Talis seems kinda weak from the videos we've seen. I wasn't really looking forward to going for +35 Zenesis TMG and Talis but I may as well as I don't have any other suitable TMG and Talis.

Of course it's gonna be "kinda weak" when the PAs last after weapon switch.
    TMGs look like the most solid, however. Hero counter Brand New Star is probably something you'd want to do as often as possible

Hype is real, one month left. TMGs JA circle PP recovery is like orbit ( ~x2 faster then non-JA.)
    Last edited by LancerFate; Jun 27, 2017 at 04:16 AM.