Page 36 of 89 FirstFirst ... 26333435363738394686 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, they did say normal attack on Tmg will be stronger, right? Since it cost PP .....
    I wonder if it's strong enough and can kind of justify the use of AttackAdvance ring o-o InfinityFire - HeroStyle

Well, adding another option for Ring choice
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I really like that reload apparently refills pp until you do something else, so you don't have to use to several times to fully refill pp.

Also, sword finisher did like 270k over the whole combo but tmg finisher was 533k (499k against quarzt) in an instant. Seems op tbh. Talis finisher looks weaker but may isn't, the numbers are so fast it's hard to tell.
    And apparently hero can use techs (in a quest resta was set in the subpalette and not grayed out) but it's not show how techs will be used if you have talis equipped.

PS: I wanted Slicers...

Hero talises are slicers tho...
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Also, sword finisher did like 270k over the whole combo but tmg finisher was 533k (499k against quarzt) in an instant.
    I think for odans it was headshot (x2), and for quartz too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post

And apparently hero can use techs (in a quest resta was set in the subpalette and not grayed out) but it's not show how techs will be used if you have talis equipped.

PS: I wanted Slicers...
    Heroes can't use techs remotely with their talis if that's what you're asking.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

ok, officially in love with sword now xD, its fun because while you on paper has only 4 PAs, the extended action on some of them could technically be considered like another PA since they even spend PP again when triggered

something we still dont know though is what kind of buff or something we get when we activate Hero Time, we know that it fully recharges your PP, but there should be something else while the bar is depleting, unless is something like katana combat where we are mean to deal as many hits as posible before activating the finisher to increase its damage
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    ok, officially in love with sword now xD, its fun because while you on paper has only 4 PAs, the extended action on some of them could technically be considered like another PA since they even spend PP again when triggered

something we still dont know though is what kind of buff or something we get when we activate Hero Time, we know that it fully recharges your PP, but there should be something else while the bar is depleting, unless is something like katana combat where we are mean to deal as many hits as posible before activating the finisher to increase its damage
    It was shown your gear bar acts as hero time meter : it fills when you hit stuff, although I'm still not sure the fill rate depends on number of hits or damage (or both). gear is shared with all 3 weapon types.

Twin mechs looking OP. I can see the reason for no subclass and dmg cap nerf.
    So is it the same build doing 3-4k PAS with the 500k finisher?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It was shown your gear bar acts as hero time meter : it fills when you hit stuff, although I'm still not sure the fill rate depends on number of hits or damage (or both). gear is shared with all 3 weapon types.
    i know that XP what i mean is what does hero time do "exactly" when the bar is draining, if its only objective was to let us use hero finisher, then they could have just cut to the chase and make the button light up and use the finisher when the gauge was full, but no, you activate hero time, PP fills up, and the bar starts draining. My question is, what happens when the bar is draining? do we get a dmg buff similar to katana gear? maybe a massive hunter effect alongside the PP fill so we can do as much, uninterrupted damage before the finisher? or maybe like katana combat we ought to do as many hits as posible while the bar is draining in order for the Hero finisher to hit harder?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I found it amusing that the Male Hero had the Dex base shooting mag while the female hero had I believe tech based striking mag.

Considering it's demonstration I could assume the damage shown isn't even peak damage....which is also the scary part.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89