Page 64 of 89 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    so whats up? is hero and other possible future to be released advanced classes on a path to replace the previous classes in end game? like the master classes in PSU. or does everything generally balance out with all of the other classes when they are around level cap?
    Yes i think they going to add more advanced classes in future, cant say exact numbers but hero clearly not a god it's advanced class yes for a reason, on XH i think they are balanced, about replacing old classes certainly not, if you noticed they even adding 14* specially for normal classes like 14* TMG with chain potential which have no use on Hr.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    so whats up? is hero and other possible future to be released advanced classes on a path to replace the previous classes in end game? like the master classes in PSU. or does everything generally balance out with all of the other classes when they are around level cap?
    Can't say.
    -Apparently Hu is sitting pretty from what I heard.
    -I think Fi and Gu are still in a good place. Ra is only getting more love, so I'm optimistic about these classes
    -Br/Hu bows got hit hard with the banish, and sharp bomber 0 nerfs with just increased charged normal shot damage to make up for it, with seemingly inconsequential buffs to katana PAs I haven't used in years... Br/Hu feels like it managed to lose depth to its play (I didn't think it was possible). For what it's worth, my lvl 56 Hr with an unaffixed +35ed Fornis sword kills SH Rhodos faster than my 80/80 Br/Hu's sakura end 0 + gekka combos by using just zanverse + normal attacks. At least it's more fun to kill things with Hr than Br despite how cheap it seems.
    -The compound nerf for Fo felt needed to a certain degree thanks to magical piece making it utterly broken compared to anything else. Don't know if more Tech buffs are needed here.
    -Te got the worst of both worlds with the banish nerf, and the compound nerf + the change to zanverse. Now it really is just there for the shifta strike, deband toughness, and territory burst zondeels. Hr can bring everything else.

Don't know how Su, and Bo are holding up, and I really don't care.

In short; things aren't going to balance out at level cap atm, but other classes still have a place at least.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    yes I did all the title rewards . nothing left so far
    Assuming that's your only character and you only ran Hunter, Braver, Bouncer, and Summoner to 75 or above, your class boost is:

60 HP / 4 PP
    40 SATK / 35 RATK / 20 TATK
    60 DEX
    80 SDEF / 40 RDEF / 40 TDEF

Which means, compared to people that actually have all 120 ATK from their class boost, you're looking at a few levels later than everyone to equip a weapon that asks for attack stats.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Yes i think they going to add more advanced classes in future, cant say exact numbers but hero clearly not a god it's advanced class yes for a reason, on XH i think they are balanced, about replacing old classes certainly not, if you noticed they even adding 14* specially for normal classes like 14* TMG with chain potential which have no use on Hr.
    Figured it was like that for Lategame Hero, looking at the Tree you get all those Flat Damage Boost really early and easily so it makes Hero fell SUPASTRONG early.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Assuming that's your only character and you only ran Hunter, Braver, Bouncer, and Summoner to 75 or above, your class boost is:

60 HP / 4 PP
    40 SATK / 35 RATK / 20 TATK
    60 DEX
    80 SDEF / 40 RDEF / 40 TDEF

Which means, compared to people that actually have all 120 ATK from their class boost, you're looking at a few levels later than everyone to equip a weapon that asks for attack stats.
    ok.... is there a workaround for this ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    ok.... is there a workaround for this ??
    Level up more. Hero's max level is 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Another thing that may make a slight difference is what classes you got to lv75, and thus what base stat bonuses you have. I had all classes at lv75, so I had an extra base 120 all-ATK.

Class Bonus Chart:
    HP
    PP
    S-ATK
    R-ATK
    T-ATK
    DEX
    S-DEF
    R-DEF
    T-DEF
    HU
    50 15 40
    RA
    20 15 40
    FO
    15 20 40
    FI
    2 50 15 10
    GU
    2 15 50 10
    TE
    2 15 50 10
    BR
    2 20 20 30
    BO
    2 20 20 30
    SU
    10 40 40 40
    10 120 120 120 60 90 90 90

So, if Hero Mag does not count toward equipment requirements (which again, I'm not 100% right now either way), then it means that it adds the ATK bonuses in a hierarchy between equip requirements and Shifta target; so for damage purposes, you have an extra 200 for all ATK types, but for equipment purposes, you only get the 200 for the type the mag naturally is. Again, not 100% on this right now since the game is down.
    Disregard, just tested; Hero Mag does apply directly to base stats, and thus to equipment requirements.
    Whoa, those boosts apply on all of the classes? Having all classes at 75 gives you 120 ATK per ATK type?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Whoa, those boosts apply on all of the classes? Having all classes at 75 gives you 120 ATK per ATK type?
    Yes.Ideally, you want to get all classes to 75 for passive stat boosts to all characters on your account when you get the titles. At first, I only focused on getting the +10 extra PP. Then I had a fit of OCD, boredom, and had a bunch of bonus keys and exp boost weeks. Was very worth.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yes.Ideally, you want to get all classes to 75 for passive stat boosts to all characters on your account when you get the titles. At first, I only focused on getting the +10 extra PP. Then I had a fit of OCD, boredom, and had a bunch of bonus keys and exp boost weeks. Was very worth.
    Was so happy I was a jack of all trades before that mess or I might've had a breakdown trying to level all those classes to 75.
    I blame PSU for it though making me level all classes to 20

[QUOTE=Maninbluejumpsuit;3428251]
    -Te got the worst of both worlds with the banish nerf, and the compound nerf + the change to zanverse. Now it really is just there for the shifta strike, deband toughness, and territory burst zondeels. Hr can bring everything else./QUOTE]
    Well, you still need someone to actually use Zanverse. All other classes that have techs are doing damage and Te has little else to do since you only need to refresh SD once in a while and don't need to spam resta and anti either.
    Zanverse just isn't as op as it used to be.