Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 18586566676869707178 ... LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.

TMG question: how do we really use the TMG.. almost every action is a PP move

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    TMG question: how do we really use the TMG.. almost every action is a PP move
    JustReload when you're out of PP (weapon action) ......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    JustReload when you're out of PP (weapon action) ......
    yeah lol... try that when you are in a middle of a fight esp when the boss is about to use it uber damage skill

btw:

I figured how to use big weapons faster on Hero

I am level 55 and am still 2 points away from using the zenesis sword. That means one more level to go. I , however , took a chance and tried this skill highlighted in the picture and poof I am able to use it .. the +5 points there helped.

yeah lol... try that when you are in a middle of a fight esp when the boss is about to use it uber damage skill

btw:

I am level 55 and am still 2 points away from using the zenesis sword. That means one more level to go. I , however , took a chance and tried this skill highlighted in the picture and poof I am able to use it .. the +5 points there helped.

Yes... Cause the Skill is literally called "All ATK Up". It's a base stat increase skill. The problem is, for 10 Points, it's a pitiful amount of extra ATK...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

btw:

Learn to dodge, Hero has a pretty forgiving dodge and i-frame compared to the other class.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

You could always git gud.

Don't have to hold the reload and recover fully, you can tap JA reload to recover a good chunk of PP after every few attacks.

You can also get a Step JA Combo ring to be able to JA reload without needing to attack. Basically dodge -> JA reload.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Is it just me or every most players are just using one weapon?... I always feel like am the only one which combo/switch between different weapons while running lq 1-4 -_0 Also fml I've chosen to play Hero with my r-atk character (with r-atk units) and I find myself using sword and talis the most xD

Edit: Not sure if my question belong to this thread but about sword, I use Astra (affixed) and Fornis (genuine affixes). I plan to affix the later. Is Phrase weak worthy to add or am I better to add raw attack affix instead?
    Last edited by Masu; Jul 30, 2017 at 04:57 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Is it just me or every most players are just using one weapon?... I always feel like am the only one which combo/switch between different weapons while running lq 1-4 -_0 Also fml I've chosen to play Hero with my r-atk character (with r-atk units) and I find myself using sword and talis the most xD
    Using weapon switch to fill HeroTime (ComboGearUp purpose) ...... once it's up, switching to 1 main weapon should be ok (Tmg in my case, since I'm using previous Gu's units, S/T-Atk only from App+Mod) lol
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt