Page 65 of 89 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875 ... LastLast

Hero's PA skills are good but how can we upgrade them or isit stuck at level 1??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Hero's PA skills are good but how can we upgrade them or isit stuck at level 1??
    Right now there is none MIGHT be added later if SEGA deems that they need it.

i hope sega fixes the matching thing soon... cause its not working as intended...

We all know that JP players fill up the rooms fast.. so what does that leave matching .. empty rooms or close to empty.. so how lol

I tried an empty room earlier using matching and it was 3/12.. waited for 10 mins and still 3/12... I believe matching is a mix and match from other blocks right as well right ,, so what gives lol.. someone explain this to me??

i hope sega fixes the matching thing soon... cause its not working as intended...

We all know that JP players fill up the rooms fast.. so what does that leave matching .. empty rooms or close to empty.. so how lol

I tried an empty room earlier using matching and it was 3/12.. waited for 10 mins and still 3/12... I believe matching is a mix and match from other blocks right as well right ,, so what gives lol.. someone explain this to me??
    You do realize it is like 2 in the morning for Japan right?

I just did the EQ, on VH mind you, using the multiple blocks selection and plenty of times we didn't wait for it to fill. One time we even started at 8/12.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Jul 28, 2017 at 12:40 PM.

Cross block matching worked fine when I was spamming for it at like 4PM JST.

noted.. so its the time(ok my bad should have know better)

and spamming .. WHY spamming ..should it not find something good or isit because stuff fills up fast ??

and spamming .. WHY spamming ..should it not find something good or isit because stuff fills up fast ??
    From what I can tell the whole cross block matching will only match you with people who also made that choice. Making that choice not a very good idea it seems compared to just matching with players in your block. No proof of it but it wouldn't exactly surprise me if that was how it was designed.

Normal Loser was going on then. Ultra fast quest retake is kinda needed to squeeze in as much runs as possible. Though in retrospective, it would have been faster doing 1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Yes.Ideally, you want to get all classes to 75 for passive stat boosts to all characters on your account when you get the titles. At first, I only focused on getting the +10 extra PP. Then I had a fit of OCD, boredom, and had a bunch of bonus keys and exp boost weeks. Was very worth.
    I guess now I will be rethinking having my tech class be on a newman (for the hero unlock requirement) and my Hero being on my cast. My cast was the best option before the news for me for reasons that are probably obsolete now thanks to several changes made in this update (to give another hint why, one of those changes is the recycle shop being accessible from the campship). Ironically my dewman is the candidate that fits the requirement if I don't want to spend time getting more classes to 75 and I want the extra 120 all-atk boost (and with my schedule it's now the best choice) because so far on my dewman I have hunter at 75 or higher, ranger at 75, braver at 65, fighter at 54, gunner at 30 I think, as opposed to my newman and cast that only have 2 classes at 75+ and most of the others at 20 or below (most of those being 1).

Another thing that I just thought of, my dewman is the furthest along storywise as well because I've finished up episode 4 and I only have a little of episode 3 to do on him. I've kind of been wrestling with the choice of which character to get the Hero unlock requirements on, but this news kind of makes that choice a no-brainer personally to me. *I just read that it was accountwide for the titles. So maybe it will be my cast after all. But the dewman is about to get a ton of love as far as experience either way.
    Last edited by Jei182; Jul 28, 2017 at 03:06 PM.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

A little curious about a few skills if they do what they actually say considering at one point the translation for 'Hero Will' didn't originally say it was a one time thing per quest.

Hero Weapon Bonus 1&2 say:
    Equipping a Sword, Twin Machinegun, or Talis increases power.

Now does that mean I have to switch to one of them gain that bonus or could I just stick to say my sword and never switch weapons and I will always have that bonus?

Hero Counter says:
    Gain a power boost to Step Attack when you dodge an attack with Step.

So what is the time frame for that to be counted as a dodge or does it mean if you Step and then do a Step Attack you gain a bonus, doubt it on that one. But no real clarity was given when you dodge an attack.