Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast

a cool, i been lvling an alt to replace my main character (estetic and racial preferences) but now that hero will probably become my new main class, wont be able to use subclass, and i allready have a class of each attack on my current main, i dont see a reason to keep lvling my alt more than one class to 75 for the CO

you know, that actually makes me wonder, what if the requeriment for the CO to even appear on koffie list is to have a stricking, tech, range class at 75 in the first place?
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 19, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Yep yep...rule of thumb if its a title it's account based and isn't bound to only the character in question.

so if
    character A had RA to 75
    character B had HU to 75
    character C had FO to 75.

the title to unlock Hero would be met. (which in turn would be accessible to all characters on that account)

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post

you know, that actually makes me wonder, what if the requeriment for the CO to even appear on koffie list is to have a stricking, tech, range class at 75 in the first place?
    Well for the 80 CO from Koffee only showed up on characters with the class in question at 75 already.

So if one character had Hu to 75.....but the other one was at say 74.....

The first char would have the CO from koffe for Hu but the 2nd one would not.
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jun 19, 2017 at 11:44 AM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I was able to remove my 75cap through koffie on an alt without doing the SP orders so...

title only needed should be fine with any char.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I was able to remove my 75cap through koffie on an alt without doing the SP orders so...

title only needed should be fine with any char.
    true but you still had to be lv 75 for the lv cap CO to appear in the first place. thats kinda the interrogant here, what if for the hero class unlock CO to appear in the first place youre asked to have the 3 classes at 75 first
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

I like to assume as long as the requirement is met.... the CO would be available to every character on the account...thus unlocking Hero.

That or...like how they did with the new Expert Block requirement... (adding that you had to equip 12* units at least once)

You have the requirement.....you get the title....Hero is accessible to all character on that account....
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jun 19, 2017 at 12:55 PM.

Yeh.
    Title cleared the CO as soon as I touched it.
    And I got title on another char.

If theres 3 titles added,you can pick them up on whoever,they'll all contribute to the order once its unlocked.
    It'll be fineee.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    I like to assume as long as the requirement is met.... the CO would be available to every character on the account...thus unlocking Hero.

That or...like how they did with the new Expert Block requirement... (adding that you had to equip 12* units at least once)

You have the requirement.....you get the title....Hero is accessible to all character on that account....
    I think the idea may be that you need to be level 75 on any of the melee/ranged/tech classes for the CO that unlocks hero to show up for that character. Once that CO actually shows up you can just unlock hero on the spot for that particular character.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I think the idea may be that you need to be level 75 on any of the melee/ranged/tech classes for the CO that unlocks hero to show up for that character. Once that CO actually shows up you can just unlock hero on the spot for that particular character.
    I mean....it's "possible" but considering any other title reward related rewards of that nature. (such Expert Block requirement) as been Account related....

would be sort of odd for it to be character specific but we shall see...

If it's character specific that sort of kills my ideas a bit to make a new char for Hero

I mean....it's "possible" but considering any other title reward related rewards of that nature. (such Expert Block requirement) as been Account related....

If it's character specific that sort of kills my ideas a bit to make a new char for Hero
    It is titel so account wide. I alrdy made a new chara because of that. Now i have to w8.

The title is account wide, yes. They've never changed that.

Client orders are character-based.

The requirement to clear the CO is title. What we've been trying to say is that in order for that CO to even happen in the first place, you may need to have classes at Lv75. You know, like how mag and level cap and difficulty COs work when you make a fresh character?
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 19, 2017 at 03:50 PM.