Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Mmm it's probably weird idea, but i wonder how Lind Cray (リンドクレイ 12* sword with Sacrifice Bite PA) works with HR.
    I believe Sega confirmed ... innate PA can't be used on Hero .......
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Pretty sure they already said that hero can't use native PAs

Even attached to weapon PA not works ? Well fair enough i guess.

Does anyone else feel that TMG hero finish would be a better boss killer than the other hero finishes? I mean, 500k vs 300-400k in the preview videos at best combined with the short animation means more DPS, and if you consider adding weakbullet and maybe Zanverse on top of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Does anyone else feel that TMG hero finish would be a better boss killer than the other hero finishes? I mean, 500k vs 300-400k in the preview videos at best combined with the short animation means more DPS, and if you consider adding weakbullet and maybe Zanverse on top of it...
    It's hard to judge because the TMG one is single hit, and the others are multi hit. I'm honestly expecting the sword one to be stronger for single targets, simply due to the damage cap they've been adding to stuff, it's the new WB jamming. Did they even manage to land all the hits on the sword or talis one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's hard to judge because the TMG one is single hit, and the others are multi hit. I'm honestly expecting the sword one to be stronger for single targets, simply due to the damage cap they've been adding to stuff, it's the new WB jamming. Did they even manage to land all the hits on the sword or talis one?
    On one of their video, the hero dude manage to land all the hits with Sword Finisher (pretty sure it was the Sword showcase video or the Hero Skill one).
    As for Talis i'm not sure... maybe in the Talis showcase video ?

Also they are using 14*. _(:3

Edit : Here https://youtu.be/6EFCElMt184?t=1m48s

For TMG finisher the hit landed on weakpoints (Oodan's head), as for Sword and Talis sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jul 22, 2017 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

TMG Finish also has to hit in close range for it to work; might have to set up with Second of Edge before you go for the kill shot.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

hero close range weapon weapon shows in the video's that it is the sword... any other.. cause sword is slow ??

... It is a large bladed weapon. Yes, it is a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    hero close range weapon weapon shows in the video's that it is the sword... any other.. cause sword is slow ??
    If you mean 'are there any other weapons besides sword, because it's slow,' then no.

Hero's sword wielding is different and its attacks are much faster than Hunter's, but if it's too slow for you, then you're stuck with the other two weapons or the gunslash.