Page 22 of 89 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast

Ok, so the weapon switch looks to be tied to both the PA and the duration of the button being pressed, so you don't have to automatically switch weapons when using the PA as long as you don't hold down the button. That works.

I'm surprised they had a good idea like this, I'm already thinking to all the combos i'll do with that !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ok, so the weapon switch looks to be tied to both the PA and the duration of the button being pressed, so you don't have to automatically switch weapons when using the PA as long as you don't hold down the button. That works.
    so no matter how shit hero will be ill be maining it
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

, double jump, ignition parry style PA, katana combat, photon blade style weapon action proyectiles, first attack when unsheating a JA, tech casting its like if sega has picken all the things i like of other classes and i wished for and put it on a single one XP the only thing that could make it better now is if they finally allows us to use more than one weapon camo at the time
    Last edited by Batty; Jun 17, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    , double jump, ignition parry style PA, katana combat, photon blade style weapon action proyectiles, first attack when unsheating a JA, tech casting its like if sega has picken all the things i like of other classes and i wished for and put it on a single one XP the only thing that could make it better now is if they finally allows us to use more than one weapon camo at the time
    Inb4 Hero has single weapon camos for all 3 of their weps, but it just changes form depending on the weapon out at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Inb4 Hero has single weapon camos for all 3 of their weps, but it just changes form depending on the weapon out at the time.
    Thats literally what it is lol.
    A glorified tact with weps slotted instead of pets.
    Calling it now.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Thats literally what it is lol.
    A glorified tact with weps slotted instead of pets.
    Calling it now.
    I was thinking that. I'm still hung up over those moments where the demo characters went from standing idle with what is obviously a sword on their back to doing actions with TMGs/talis without a pallet switch sound effect, or weapon switch particle effect, implying they were equipped with those weapons already while idle, but it just takes the form of a sword when sheathed.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jun 17, 2017 at 08:34 PM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I was thinking that. I'm still hung up over those moments where the demo characters went from standing idle with what is obviously a sword on their back to doing actions with TMGs/talis without a pallet switch sound effect, or weapon switch particle effect, implying they were equipped with those weapons already while idle, but it just takes the form of a sword when sheathed.
    Well if you look,the tmgs are the guard of the sword,the talis is the handle and guard with the thrown piece being the blade itself.
    There is a white petal effect when you unsheath and watching it at 0.5 speed,the model never reloads at all.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Hero Time

It's not-Katana Combat. Has a 2-minute recast and the finishing attack varies depending on the weapon type.
    So, they are giving us Compound Tech V2 basically?

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    So, they are giving us Compound Tech V2 basically?
    well, dunno if theyll be compound tech lv, but they certainly pack quite a punch; in the video we see him use the sword finisher un blu ringhada wich hit him for aproximately 250k divided in 5 hits, he uses the tmg finisher on quartz dragon wich made a single very powerfull 490k hit, and the used the talis finisher on zeshrayda and im not sure if he managed to land all hits but the finisher was doing a lot of 30k hits at kestrel rampage speed before zehsy died

however he have to consider a couple of things; sega doesnt usually wear optimal gear on their characters to avoid showing their full potential (the summoner reveal video was doing barely a fraction of the dmg they´re able to do) and he was lv 75, considering hero cannot have sub class that means each lv must come with quite a big amount of stats so we can asume that those finishers can do atleast 50% more damage than what they showed
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif