Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829303777 ... LastLast
    ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It's probably the CO that unlocks the class, not the title.

since the recap for podcast doesn't appear to be there anymore so I can't refer to it now but did it flat out say......there was CO you had to turn in?

If so it may be character specific then like you mentioned
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Recap, 29:53 if timestamp in URL failed to work. Yes there's CO.

Ill have to look at it when i get home but if the CO is as simple as "hey have these 3 titles" than any character would have access to Hero so long they had the title clears which is based on the account. (Of coursei m assuming)

thats not, the real question, we allready know now that we can get the titles across several characters, what we dont know yet, and probably wont know until release or sega says it is what do you need to do for the CO to appear on Koffie at all, lets just hope that is just something like having a single class at lv 75 and not the 3 of them
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Fair enough i retract my statement.

Maybe just pops up if the requirements...

Sort of like how some CO have hidden prerequisite
    before they pop up.

Atleast thats what id hope for...otherwise it might kill my idea to make a new character for Hero if you need to have something 75 already

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Fair enough i retract my statement.

Maybe just pops up if the requirements...

Sort of like how some CO have hidden prerequisite
    before they pop up.

Atleast thats what id hope for...otherwise it might kill my idea to make a new character for Hero if you need to have something 75 already
    Same reason I've been hesitant to design a new character (as I am want to do whenever there is any excuse to do so); it would be nice to start a new character with just Hero, but if I can't, I just need to decide which of my others to switch over.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Same reason I've been hesitant to design a new character (as I am want to do whenever there is any excuse to do so); it would be nice to start a new character with just Hero, but if I can't, I just need to decide which of my others to switch over.
    The thing is with mine.... I already designed the character with some much needed assistance and is still in working progress....so its already in motion....wouldn't wanna waste it haha

hopefully they can be hero lol

I would be surprise SEGA would put many barriers/restrictions to access a new class on day 1, so it's more likely only 1 class of lvl75 would be needed to unlock the CO, or maybe having a main and sub at lvl75 at worst (regardless of their type) on you char. As much as it is an expert class, they also said it would be viable with only using 1 of the 3 weapon type it'll use (not counting GS), so really, it would be really surprising and incoherent to have the requirement for the CO to show to be like "have a S+R+T class at lvl75 on that char to unlock the CO" as most of the advertising they are doing for it would become kinda pointless

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    they also said it would be viable with only using 1 of the 3 weapon type it'll use (not counting GS),
    I find that hard to believe. Where did you find that?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!