Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930313878 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I find that hard to believe. Where did you find that?
    From bumped and also An article from 4gamer/

It was according to bumped In the last Arks Live. They said it was viable but not the best way to play it, and it makes sense anyway seeing how the Talis PAs function.

They also recommended general purpose units. https://yucomia.com/sapporo2017-fes/

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    It was according to bumped In the last Arks Live. They said it was viable but not the best way to play it, and it makes sense anyway seeing how the Talis PAs function.

They also recommended general purpose units. https://yucomia.com/sapporo2017-fes/
    I wanted to keep my good ol' S-Atk units but well...
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I wanted to keep my good ol' S-Atk units but well...
    Should be still good as long as it has modulator (or mod + Apprentice), right?
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

thanks with the links, especially QnA
    i would stick r-atk units then, since that's i spend most of the times and use so far rather than other char

So basically affix that covers all the atks? Like Apprentice, Ability III , Mod, vinc,etc ?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

cool, confirmed in that post that weapon action in tmg recharges PP as fast as orbit, well, thats 1 reason for me to atleast have a tmg sloted.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Last time I recall he was gone long before the Mother EQ.
    Like they had his ideas, told him "Good, so Phantom God is the last part? Good. Get out."
    Paraphrasing of course.
    Typical Sega to let him actually go through with anything he did. Sega apparently are not smart enough to have someone check on what directors are doing and stop them if it is too bad.

Sega seem to still not understand how QA really works.
    What is most confusing is that Sega is showing time and again some of their employees are really damn good. What is weird is how those get their say only rarely. Or maybe those are as dumb as the rest most of the time and only occasional have an inspiration.

TBH I also greatly appreciate Hero being somewhat recycled content with it using old weapons and apparently some of the attacks are animations of old pas used in a different context.
    Cause whenever Sega misses profit or spends too much money, they might introduce more bs money making schemes like eggs & candy or layered wear. It is in the players' insterest for Sega to make as much profit as possible.

A completely different thought, I hate Sega even more for not giving us all quests in XH as it makes even less sense now that I think about it.
    Why hasn't Sega just made the minimum lvl for Sheet enemies when the lvl cap for regular quest enemies is 75?
    Still means we need EQs or AQs. And There are more than enough reasons to play AQs even without sheets.

Anyway, from what I read on bumped Hero will be awesome.
    Glad I kept hoarding all the 15k exp tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Glad I kept hoarding all the 15k exp tickets.
    You too? I have about 1,600 tickets atm haha.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

4gamer have some interesting info on the class.

- Level cap raise is separated from the rest of the classes.
    - Sword fire ball regen PP. First charge will also stun, second charge changes it to an AOE.

- TMG have reload and just reload. Just reload (doing it during JA timing) increases the PP regen a lot. You can do this in air and won't fall to the ground but hero gun fight is ground based.

- You cannot throw talis on hero, so all techs will be casted like a rod. '3'
    - Charge weapon action on a talis to place a marking, then short tap button to move there. Can be place in air if you TPS it.

- Skill - First Blood: Changes the first attack from when you pull your weapon out and after weapon action to JA, so you can skip doing one normal attack first to initiate the JA. Everything after that requires normal JA.
    - Double Jump as a skill, works for all weapon types.
    - Semi Gix skill: ATK increases as time goes by, but if you take too much damage after it reaches the max multiplier, it gets reset.
    - Skills that's pretty much Combat/Finish.