Page 37 of 89 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839404787 ... LastLast

Those mech gun PAs. :Q

I can already see it: Flash of Trick > Vapor of Bullet > Final Storm for mobbing, Wise Hound > Dive of Bullet > Brand New Star/TMG Hero Time Finish for bossing. It's glorious.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The more I think about it, the more I think Sword should have been Gunshlash. Handblasts are cool, but that easily could have been super gunslash shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It was shown your gear bar acts as hero time meter : it fills when you hit stuff, although I'm still not sure the fill rate depends on number of hits or damage (or both). gear is shared with all 3 weapon types.
    gear rate rises more if different PAs are used, rise rate is much slower if you spam same PA

Oh, sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    I think for odans it was headshot (x2), and for quartz too.
    Hmm.
    Mostly makes little difference however since most bosses and bosses can be headshotted (no idea about EQ bosses like Magatsu and Deus) and without aiming the finisher automatically hit the heads.
    I'm certainly not complaining, just noting the damage difference,

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Heroes can't use techs remotely with their talis if that's what you're asking.
    Ah I see.
    I'm glad about this because for me using regular Talis is awkward and I prefer Rod a lot.

Holy shit, the TMG finisher. And since that's all staff showoff stuff, I highly doubt they're properly mag'd and geared.

Despite having access to Techs I don't expect to be heavy hitter in it.....just something to use for support like Shift,Deband,Resta,etc
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

As for the JPRG aspects, Heros(Yuusha) are like Jacks of Alltrades, Master of Nu'un.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

No. Heroes are the protags and thus op. The protag is often master of several trades, sometimes all of them. Even if only master of one trade he/she will usually be quite strong in one or several other trades or at least have much higher values than average in stats not associated with his class (like a mage with high hp and physical def or a thief with very high power).

Also, all new classes so far have been op when they came out because it's thew new stuff everyone is hyped about to keep them hyped the class is first gonna be op.
    A few of months later it will be nerfed to be 'merely' strong (e.g. bo and su).

Maybe cause inevitably new classes have less pas than old classes cause then Sega couldn't keep people hyped playing for more new content for this class which would normally make the new class weak, so to balance that out it is generally much stronger at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Also, all new classes so far have been op when they came out because it's thew new stuff everyone is hyped about to keep them hyped the class is first gonna be op.
    ??? Every new class has been mediocre or decent when it first came out. What are you even talking about?