Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3777848586878889 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is Hero Weapon Bonus worth using?
    No, not worth to get it for Gunslash

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is Hero Weapon Bonus worth using?
    You can't take it if you are level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Of course it is. Hero Weapon Bonus is Hero's biggest damage boosting skill. Maxing both of them gives you 2.25x damage.
    I see! Thank you, Rayden!

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    2 50% damage bonuses for sword/tmg/talis. surely you can figure that out lol.
    No need to be snarky!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

This class need a huge nerf OR sega should prevent 12/12 Hero mpa because we're reaching a point of no return of ludicrousness...When I think people were "complaining" of pillow throwing to be OP so what should we call this? This class have nothing to do into current EQs/game content imho. It should be a soloing class in fact. Advanced class should be called game breaking class actually

It's a no-brainer tho lol
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    This class need a huge nerf OR sega should prevent 12/12 Hero mpa because we're reaching a point of no return of ludicrousness...When I think people were "complaining" of pillow throwing to be OP so what should we call this? This class have nothing to do into current EQs/game content imho. It should be a soloing class in fact. Advanced class should be called game breaking class actually
    I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Hero is one of the worst classes in PSO2.
    Ok...

Hero class is PSO2's response to under geared low dps players. The effortless class where you can be under-geared and still do the same damage output as someone with a 14 star.

Whatever direction Hero goes in within the future one thing is certain, PSO2 is just shitting on literally every other class. Hero Star Online 2 for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Hero class is PSO2's response to under geared low dps players. The effortless class where you can be under-geared and still do the same damage output as someone with a 14 star.
    lol same as 14* hero? that's never happen

The only thing i don't get, there no new content yet were you can test Hero and say yes this is OP, only quest i was testing is Deus Esca Gracia and here he doing fine but i cant say Hr a lot better then my Bo/Hu here, and newbie Hr's dying here, outside of this quest there no content for 80 lvls atm, what you complaining about ? like i don't get where you tested it, wait at least for MMA Buster Quest since it's only late game content for 80 lvls in near future designed after Hr patch.

Or i should just keep with the trends, Hero OP, SEGA fk what you done again ! when is west pso2 launch, god dammit ! ep4 Earth ? this is not PSO2 anymore game is dead.. oh wait.