Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 397986878889

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    So, does this mean instead of getting nerfed, Hero is getting improved making it even more OP?
    ???

Not at all.
    They are fixing some "glitches" with Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    So, does this mean instead of getting nerfed, Hero is getting improved making it even more OP?
    What you mean ? read what you linked at least, its sega statement about bug fixes, which was mentioned in first post of this thread.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 8, 2017 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    They also have a very... upfront? set of skills that outright boosts your damage. You can max all of them by Lv30.

After that, you're going to be doing the same basic damage, because everything else adds to other aspect of the class that increases the efficiency of things, but not necessary your DPS if you are not/can't utilizing the additional skills correctly. Counter is stupid amount of damage, but that requires you to actually counter. Hero Time is stupid amount of damage, but it requires you to build the gauge. Things like that.
    Increasing gauge is very easy once you accept the idea to not spam sword or tmg all day long, dodging and countering if good enough to do it consistently...not everyone is called Milranduil :v do the rest (from my understanding). Countering is what is giving me the most trouble. Still trying to figure if my net latency or lack of skillzzzzz (both?) are the culprit but I find timing veryyyy tight

so my question is , playing solo PD for union boosters is more easy with this class?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    so my question is , playing solo PD for union boosters is more easy with this class?
    I went from not being able to do it at all to getting an A rank, so I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    I mean, some of the top players have gotten sub-5 minutes, so I would say yes. I also just got an S Rank with Hero after struggling to do it with Jet Boots.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Increasing gauge is very easy once you accept the idea to not spam sword or tmg all day long, dodging and countering if good enough to do it consistently...not everyone is called Milranduil :v do the rest (from my understanding). Countering is what is giving me the most trouble. Still trying to figure if my net latency or lack of skillzzzzz (both?) are the culprit but I find timing veryyyy tight
    Hero Counter seems to be completely client-sided in my experience. The only advice that I can give on it is that:

• Your hurtbox must actually intersect with the hitbox of an attack while dashing in order to counter it. This means that stepping into an attack makes it more likely for you to be able to counter it than stepping away from it.
    • Because of the above point, locking on to an enemy, especially a large one can cause your camera to very quickly become difficult to follow. I recommend either not locking on too often or always dashing backwards for the counter.
    • While the counterattack that you do after the dodge seems to have at least a little invincibility (or a lot, in the case of counter Brand New Star), the vulnerable frames between the end of your dash and the beginning of your attack do not. If another attack begins hitting you during this time, it is not count as dodged and you will still get hit.

Beyond that, you just need to learn the timings of attacks and generally be more aware of what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Superia View Post
    Hero Counter seems to be completely client-sided in my experience. The only advice that I can give on it is that:

Spoiler!

Beyond that, you just need to learn the timings of attacks and generally be more aware of what is happening.
    Sounds exactly what I'm experiencing and indeed I try to avoid lock as much as possible with Hero, especially because I play with pad and lock function is the same button than centering camera...I let you imagine the mess it can be in most situation (lq 1-4 *whistle*) This and if I don't lock, I'm forced to adjust camera with stick which prevent very often to reach attack button fast enough.
    Reading you, my latency assumption sounds like attacks I should simply avoid instead of trying to counter (I'm looking at you Gracia <_< ).
    In short, git gud seems to be the answer overall

Uh-huh. APPARENTLY, according to Bumped, the New Story Quest Campaign rewards will not get distributed until Late September.

In other words, we're not getting Lux Frieden for a long time. SEGA manages to screw us over once more.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    the New Story Quest Campaign rewards will not get distributed until Late September.