Page 111 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111112113114121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    After the happy end in omega, Shiva invades the bridge along with link and ???, Xiera calls guardians (legias - maria - lisa) Shiva explains that omega wasn't meant to have a good ending, we changed history. She managed to gather enough energy (due black hole?) and jumped through dimension (basically event to kickstart season 6 plot)
    Spoiler!

EDIT: Though who knows, maybe it will be better in context, as opposed to just reading stuff from datamined csv files.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    EDIT: While not related to the story, according to actor_names.csv, it appears that this year's Christmas event will revolve around EPISODE4 characters; Hitsugi, Kohri, Rina, Aika and
    ...Al!
    Hell yeah.
    Last edited by TehCubey; Oct 14, 2018 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Spoiler!

EDIT: Though who knows, maybe it will be better in context, as opposed to just reading stuff from datamined csv files.

Hell yeah.
    Better than whatever the hell EP4 tried to be
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    ....fuck not them again.
    agree , when sega will understand most of the fans ( not sure in this fact) hate EP4 with all of our soul

actually i wish the whole omega situation kill their universe and swallow the earth and phantoms , erasing their slothy existence

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    agree , when sega will understand most of the fans ( not sure in this fact) hate EP4 with all of our soul
    Only the Gaijin community really hates EP4.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Only the Gaijin community really hates EP4.
    damm it i wonder where was the japanese black/yellow bones fans when EP4 was on the run

After the happy end in omega, Shiva invades the bridge along with link and ???, Xiera calls guardians (legias - maria - lisa) Shiva explains that omega wasn't meant to have a good ending, we changed history. She managed to gather enough energy (due black hole?) and jumped through dimension (basically event to kickstart season 6 plot)
    So we're past the point of speculation on this stuff? This is where the story is going?
    Still better than EP4's premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So we're past the point of speculation on this stuff? This is where the story is going?
    All of this, brought to you thanks to glorious datamining! And, you know, people actually datamining these things and sharing them with the general populace.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I am trying to load events right now so i can see whats really happening, but based on text this seems to be the general idea.
    Spoiler!

I feel more like this final chapter is a fake out that will lead us to a chapter 7 in late november, where we truly find out the connection between omega and the photoners, what is harriet truly and so on...

Not to mention the timing between the last chapter and the eq isn't right, it always have been final story mission then the eq 2 weeks later for every episode, if the eq is, as i expect it coming in early december then there is an empty slot for a story chapter in late november that fits this pattern.

As such this is how i see things out:

-Early November is MHW/XH free field update
    -Late November is Chapter 7 update
    -Early December is dark falz eq

This would also explain why the monthly livestream is happening on the 30th this month: it has been pushed to one week later so we would see for ourselves the twist about chapter 6 not being the conclusion by ourselves, seeing a chapter 7 before playing chapter 6 would ruin that.
    Last edited by Kintama; Oct 15, 2018 at 04:41 PM.

I am trying to load events right now so i can see whats really happening, but based on text this seems to be the general idea.
    Most excellent of you. I hope for a successful endeavour.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.