Page 63 of 122 FirstFirst ... 13536061626364656673113 ... LastLast

Well that was fun and it feels weird to do a story mission in so long THAT HAS FRICKIN DROPS.

So am I just misremembering, or did Lisa's crazy knob get turned up a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So am I just misremembering, or did Lisa's crazy knob get turned up a bit?
    Repeating words, Observant, and a Desire to fill holes in everything nope sounds about right for Lisa; ideal CASTing XD.

Lisa being slightly more crazy than usual is probably just her being invigorated from fighting stronger Darkers. Also, its probably reminding us from EP4 that Lisa has a skill for making quick and accurate observations despite being not right in the head.

Kinda wrong about that whole lack of backstory for the trainers there Loaf I swore one of them did reveal something. Took me a bit but I did find one of them giving a little backstory about them. Though according to her it is kinda impossible for her to remember.

Lisa, you can view it under Episode 2 Sub Events Chapter 6.
    Spoiler!

But did it come with flashback images? I think not!... but yeah, I guess it sort of counts. I mean, it didn't really flesh out her character nor did it add any meaningful depth to her or her associated class but I suppose it still counts.

Anyway, progressing through the Omnibus Quest and I found another new original scene after beating Falz Hunar in the Ruins. Pretty cool to see my character block the Elder Pain with nothing but pure photons and it was kinda funny to see EP2 add in another scene of us having to save/carry Sara again.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

they didnt know how to do flashbacks like that yet

Ah Lisa you have such a way with words and good god I forgot how long it takes to get through Episode 2's final mission in one sitting, glad I S Ranked it first try so I don't have to do it for a third time.
    Spoiler!

A minor nitpick, but I noticed that in EP5 Story Quests, I keep hearing the Zeinesis heal Potential proc during the 2D cutscenes and FMVs, which bugs me a little bit.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This update was enjoyable but short. I am interested to see were they go with this darkers are getting stronger. It is about time for a new corrupted area I feel. Or maybe we will start seeing more corrupted darkers and corrupted mobs outside of ultimate areas

Lol I forgot how funny it is that Lisa just seemed to turn off abyss by her own free will at the end.
    Last edited by starwind75043; Sep 21, 2017 at 12:31 AM.