Page 74 of 122 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475767784 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I guess this whole ether phantom bullshit thing isn't ever going to leave huh.

I think i'll try to copy paste some dialogues of the event, so you guys can translate it. Other than that I wonder what is Yamigarasu's story of standing around in the lobby.
    Way ahead of you.

Here's Xiera's
    https://github.com/Arks-Layer/PSO2EN.../co_050509.csv
    https://github.com/Arks-Layer/PSO2EN.../co_050510.csv
    https://github.com/Arks-Layer/PSO2EN.../co_050511.csv
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lv200 Forum Lurker Soul Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    My beef with the phantom bullshit (Great title, by the way. EP5: The Phantom Bullshit) is the sheer convenience in the way it happens with no rules and consequences to keep it balanced or interesting. Its pretty much a convenient plot device to explain away any ass pulls the writer comes up with and that makes it unappealing as there's nothing about it that gets you thinking.

If that's the case, then Omega Luther wouldn't be a good guy living the life of a prince without ever having to deal with the burdens of ruling as all of that is being dumped onto his cute sister who adores him while he walks away scot free from being responsible for the deaths of his subordinates in the experimentation on Ephimera.
    Judging by that weird selection screen they have for dark blasts, we may get others besides Elder eventually....maybe Luther will end up betraying at some point anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    If that's the case, then Omega Luther wouldn't be a good guy living the life of a prince without ever having to deal with the burdens of ruling as all of that is being dumped onto his cute sister who adores him while he walks away scot free from being responsible for the deaths of his subordinates in the experimentation on Ephimera.
    The point is that Omega doesnt owe anyone redemption. Sierra/Xiao ponder on character coincidence, concluding that its likely so because Omega is chaotic memory recollection.They even note how majin superhuman project is very similar to Arks being genetically forged to use photon and also endured many sacrifices during research.
    Luthers current known body is Kasra's body anyway, wouldn't it look different if it was some sort of exact biography replica?
    Also useful to have in mind that we aren't even well informed on what exactly is this black hole. For some reason its sudden acceleration of growth calmed down after dark blast unlock.

And the only reason we arent owning Luthers ass right now is that he invented a cure for his own poison.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Oct 17, 2017 at 03:01 PM.

lv200 Forum Lurker Soul Guardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Also useful to have in mind that we aren't even well informed on what exactly is this black hole. For some reason its sudden acceleration of growth calmed down after dark blast unlock.
    From my understanding, the black hole is linked to PD merging with the akashic record and mucking about with it. When we absorbed Elder's power from omega Gettemhart and kicked schlegger's teeth in, it (for now, at least), lessened PD's effects in omega/the record and slowed the black hole's expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Guardian View Post
    Judging by that weird selection screen they have for dark blasts, we may get others besides Elder eventually....maybe Luther will end up betraying at some point anyway.
    Yeah, it is peculiar how we're presented with a thumbnail of our Dark Blast form before transforming. I see no point in showing us that when we currently only have one form unless its implying we'll be getting new forms in the future.

If true, I'm looking forward to the ARKS-ified designs of old Falz secondary forms.

So Halloween Matoi is a Matoi copy created from Ether?

That's, uh...
    I guess.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Hey, I transcribed the lyrics to the Main Quest/Story Select theme:

San tontri toui
    Sar injan tal
    Belie vita iehe
    Henda liestie partet omoun
    Veyou henna ni tzmental dauven
    Linhon stars ma syphoninth
    Andielie hue no yuho
    Henda ista ma hanahaha stam hignon
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So, uh... What's the language their using?

It suddenly occured to that Dark Blast has a bigger story relevance than just simply [Elder] passing us his power. What if it was an attempt by [Persona] to even out the odds for a fight against fully powered [Profound Darkness].

Think about it, PD is a mass of the 4 (5 if we count [Double] as 2) main Falz and Gettemhart in the latest story event was quoted as "bringing [Elder] to this side". Of course, PD won't just let us have it without a fight. *hint hint* Emporer of Verun (we already passed falz levels long ago storywise tho). Why else would PD drag us to Omega when it can just have left us alone and fed quietly in the Akashic Records until it got stronger than we could handle. I am fairly certain Xion calculated out this countermeasure and [Persona] took over PD body as it was going back to Omega to drag us along with him. So prepare for a fully powered PD fight! *hype hype*
    Spoiler!