Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 34748182838485868794 ... LastLast

Yeah this is basically the only mention I found, and it never developed from that.

Also, given how Omega's legend works, you're the dedicated promised yuusha to save them, so all other possible invading Arks won't ever make sense even if they will officially come over.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    so all other possible invading Arks won't ever make sense even if they will officially come over.
    just tell the people in omega those people are my Noble Phantasm.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    just tell the people in omega those people are my Noble Phantasm.
    Spoiler!
    dude broo xd

The Enchanted Forest apparently materialized out of Ephemeral.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

i just finished the omnibus quest and this theory came to my mind . what if the demons we are fighting in omega are actually alien species which got asimilated by double .

also anybody else think emil is the original double , at least im sure scheleger is the original elder

i don't think we have a skeleton alien race

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i don't think we have a skeleton alien race
    maybe they are product of necromancy ? btw why i never see the demonized soldiers in BQ , i saw them in free matches but never in main ones

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    also anybody else think emil is the original double , at least im sure scheleger is the original elder
    I got that same vibe from Emil; if he is, then I wouldn't be surprised if his twin is manipulating one of the other kingdoms.
    On that note, did we ever get any indication that [Double] was not in their original host(s)? If they were still in their original form, then maybe Emil is what [Double] male would look like had they aged?
    Last edited by Anduril; Jan 4, 2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I got that same vibe from Emil; if he is, then I wouldn't be surprised if his twin is manipulating one of the other kingdoms.
    i see 2 posibilities ,
    1 basing on your coment maybe emil twin sister is about to marry ( or maybe she did already) a prince from another kingdom and that prince could be the protagonist of PS-3 ( that would make a good reference for the desicion you make in that game , marry your childhood friend or marry a girl you just knew)

2 maybe emil in somepoint of the history is gonna split his soul in 2 and thats how double is born .

i really hope posibility 1 becomes true

Its really nice that they have coordinated all the omnibus stage and manga up to this moment, including the best scene election. Almost makes you believe that upcoming events will somehow require knowing all previous ones. Almost.