Page 48 of 122 FirstFirst ... 38454647484950515898 ... LastLast

You are correct. Google translate:

Buster quest [story], per account
    You can clear it only once.
    Since I have already cleared this account
    We can not order again.

Looks like it will be best to clear any new story missions on the day of release if Sega is going to keep adding MPA-style mission requirements.

As for the missions that were released today, I liked them. The whole arc seemed to end too quickly though. I was expecting the Lutz subplot to carry over to the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    Looks like it will be best to clear any new story missions on the day of release if Sega is going to keep adding MPA-style mission requirements.

As for the missions that were released today, I liked them. The whole arc seemed to end too quickly though. I was expecting the Lutz subplot to carry over to the next update.
    I'm 100% certain Lutz will return later.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I'm 100% certain Lutz will return later.
    No body = no death.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

i wonder about first Raid EQ, who it might be a Dragon perhaps (they showed red dragon in some pics, mb they summon it somehow) ? XD, anyway fantasy dragons - classic, chances a very high i think.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    i wonder about first Raid EQ, who it might be a Dragon perhaps (they showed red dragon in some pics, mb they summon it somehow) ? XD, anyway fantasy dragons - classic, chances a very high i think.
    Well, Lutz was generating Ephimera(l?) flames in his hands during the castle breakdown, so maybe he's going to transform into that dragon using Ephimera(l?)?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Alright it appears free-match people can be queued up with you for story. If so, that makes things a little less pressured (but still gonna be terrible for folks trying story in a few months time).
    Last edited by Raujinn; Aug 9, 2017 at 09:13 PM.

From the looks of it, Omega Luther is very similar to Oracle Luther i.e. wanting to conduct experiments on little girls, having caused the deaths of people in his experiments, kind of a dick, troll tendencies, etc.

Key difference is that Omega Luther has a morality pet in the form of a cute little sister, Harriet who stopped him from crossing the line.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

people doing the story buster quests can have people that queued up for free matches join the mpa. you cannot join their party directly however.

had a friend queue up a free match and got matched in with their other friend who was trying to do the story buster quest. they could not invite each other, but it is clear that as long as people are playing free matches, there is no danger of people being locked out of the story.

Well, at least they didn't completely derp designing Story Buster Quest. Still kinda dumb, but eh.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]