Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 458592939495969798105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but was this not super obvious based on the context and previous events?
    In my defense, the Story has never given me reason to believe the small details were really worth paying attention to.

....well, no one can really deny that, especially given how SEGA have a habit of rendering major character development and details mote in the very next chapter/episode.

More importantly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_a8xMOF-jI&t=237s <- Episode 5 next chapter's details somewhere around two minutes into the video

Points to Consider:
    1. Xiao sassing Sara for her height, and Sara getting annoyed and demanding what exactly are we hiding.
    2. Aurora sensing something off about PC, a weird feeling that is nostalgic and scary and Eucrita interfered to ask what feeling it is.
    3. Enga's back. Well...of all the EP 4 main characters, I would prefer Enga over the others so..guess it's fine.

If we include how we are teased about Regius returning to the ship, and meeting Xiao in the bridge, there is a likely possibility that we will see Maria as well.
    Here's to hoping that the old characters - Eucrita, Afin, Echo, Zeno and so on, returns for a while, after all, it doesn't make sense for PC to go around allowing Dark Falzes to rent a space in their mind, and not receiving any interest or suspicion from the ex-Dark Falz vessel. Not to mention the ones who were teased (in-canon) to be highly sensitive to photon fluctuations, i.e. Afin, Lisa, Katori and.....Reda.

We have Afin, who generally sent out for tracking and investigation missions, finding one of Clarissa's fragments, finding freaking Apprentice in Lillipa and being acknowledged as one of the strongest of his generation (all named characters are above average in terms of power, and Afin was in-verse one of the few with access to a restricted area, Quarry, participated in the Battle Tournament with PC and managed to freaking keep up with the PC as it was implied even as a rookie - their duo came second overall, and one of the canon participants and first explorers of Ultimate Lillipa and Mining Base Demise).

Then we have Lisa, whose powers of deduction and photon sensing skills need not be mentioned. Really, she caught Alma, is able to sense Xiera's panicked emotions, so on and so forth.

Then we have Katori, one of the few people in-verse in EP 3 able to sense something off about PC - > the darker energy in PC to be precise and was noted by Saga to have a really good sense/instincts for this kind of stuff.

Then we have Reda, who briefly sensed something like a darker in PC, also in EP 3 <- though I'm not really sure about what it says about his sensor skills?

Not to mention Matoi, the Six Pillars, so on and so forth.

I suppose it is impossible to keep it under wraps for long without bringing someone in.

I think the Regius scene is setting up him being able to sense Alma. I don't remember exact details but iirc Regius actually mourned the death of a character called Alma at some point during the first 3 Episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I think the Regius scene is setting up him being able to sense Alma. I don't remember exact details but iirc Regius actually mourned the death of a character called Alma at some point during the first 3 Episodes.
    At the end of Ep2, [Loser] tempted Regius with bringing Alma back to life, and then he spoke about her again when Zieg gave him his new Genesis Weapon.

also in EP2 when regius killed loser , he said : Alma i hope with this redemption act you can finally rest in peace U_U

Next Update Page is live. New story screens:

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    I suppose it is impossible to keep it under wraps for long without bringing someone in.
    Lisa is apparently especially keen on sensing hidden stuff.
    I already menitoned it before but I still can't get over this atmosphere of BIG SECRET of Omega when people are marching enmasse to black hole and casually dark blasting together.
    I mean at least Persona's arc was kept more or less private since it depends on your point of view entirely.

In ep1-3 all characters except you would know the story, now its the other way around, players know the real spoilers, but NPCs run around dumbfounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    I already menitoned it before but I still can't get over this atmosphere of BIG SECRET of Omega when people are marching enmasse to black hole and casually dark blasting together.
    Don't forget the fact that they display "DARK FALZ LOSER HAS APPEARED ON OMEGA" on every single giant screen of the ARKS Ship.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Well...in-universe, it is more of Xiao directly informing us about [Elder], the Red Dragon and [Loser]'s appearance in Omega, essentially asking us to get moving and save the day.

Omega is not told/known to anyone outside of the Bridge Team, aka, Xiao, Xiera, Alma, Matoi and the PC.

In other words, it also meant that PC was alone for all the BQs, and as it was proven that PC was the only one capable of activating the Buster Towers, and destroy the Demon Castles...it also meant that PC is likely on the verge of photon exhaustion simply because they are the only useful ones.

Iirc Xiao did mention right from the start of ep5 that he'd leave up to mc to ask any Arks Op the mc knows who is trustful, strong and worthy enough to deal with the crap going in Omega. That could either mean our alternate characters or friends in our FL or whatever you can come up with lol. PSO2's whol thing about secrecy makes zero sense for me.
    test