Page 105 of 122 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I find this Es Ars Chapter pretty good tbh after the fun ride in Epic Chapter. This EP is pretty dark, it's reminisce of an almost entire Kuronian getting wiped out by Double plus with his/her origin. Kinda enjoy the atmosphere of this EP5 better than what EP4 could give, despite the bad start.
    [Double] genocided Es-Ars then, right?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

So if i got it right, Double and Clarrisa got assaulted by Elmir, using Frau's desire for friends and fun, he actually got double to eat up the entire country in his quest for entertainment.

Harriet fights toy darkers to distract them from player-chan traveling through es-ars to defeat double, in the process player-chan gets flashback of Clarissa and Double from the Photoner era, Frau is in a windowed room getting bored while Clarissa is doing a survey on them, they get to talk about how they (The Photoners) just found a Water Planet, which will be later labeled as Xion, Clarissa is very excited about it.

Then we make it into double's lair, turns out everyone who was eaten was dead, and Clarissa was eaten and killed too, the Clarissa that traveled with us this long was only a clone Frau used to lead us to them.

Double fight ensues, after which it's revealed Frau is in absolute despair because of loneliness, then appears a Clarissa wearing Photoners clothing, (don't ask me anymore), and she calms down Double while you deal the finishing blow.

Then enter the usual inner Player-Chan cutscene where Double thanks us for helping them, warns us about Elmir and claim they are very similar to us, be it only in scent, and grant us their power.

After which we get a cameo of Persona and lost consciousness.

That's it for my tentative summary, i don't understand kanji at all so i apologize in advance for any mistakes i've certainly made.

This whole episode gives me serious Majora's Mask vibes tbh

I'm starting to believe that Elmir is actually the humanoid avatar of the Profound Darkness itself, just like the ones of Xion, Xiao and Mother.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RefrainDP View Post
    I'm starting to believe that Elmir is actually the humanoid avatar of the Profound Darkness itself, just like the ones of Xion, Xiao and Mother.
    that was what I thought too; but that thing about double getting a similar vibe from us as they got from elmer might mean that persona's still mixed up inside PD, even here in omega

first things first : i didnt understood the relationship of flo and clarisa in the photoner era was like mother and child or as a doctor and patient.

im sure Flo back in the photoner era was sick maybe because low or null defences , cancer or any illness that let you in a fragile state . because of that Flo couldnt play outside with other kids and that isolation caused split personality (also the toys Flo had could explain a theory im gonna talk later)

the omega counterpart simply didnt let him be a kid . also the omega double fight denily it was challange compared to the other omega falz the constant minion spawn make any fight more fun

another point im gonna say is the shape of the dark falz minion depend of the imagination of the master so im gonna say what kind of life had before turning into dark falz

scheleger/elder: he studied the ocean life and always wonders what the fishes do for survival

margareta/aprentice: maybe she studied insects but she was subordinate and wanted to be the boss but it couldnt because how unsecure she is ( matoi let that clear while she was possesed by PD)

luther: i dont know what kind of job he did before meet Xion but of what im sure is he felt like a prisoner and wanted to be free like a bird, also because of his passion for reading amplified his imagination explaning the shapes of luda sorcerer , decol malluda , apos dorios , even himself at full power

we seriusly need more explenation about photoners culture , also all the events of omega are methaphor of their demise. definily this chapter its letting that clear

When the [Persona] image popped up I had the biggest grin on my face.

We've assimilated the four Falz; when's the Anga Fundrage dark blast coming? :P

or Dio Hunar dark blast

When Flo asks Elmir how he entered the room, Elmir says that he is "everywhere in this world".
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Is there a translated script of EP5 somewhere? I'd like to follow along since the recent chapters have not (and will probably not) been translated.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Is there a translated script of EP5 somewhere? I'd like to follow along since the recent chapters have not (and will probably not) been translated.
    Kazanboshi has the story translated up until the defeat of the AKAKI JARYUU:

Oceanic PSO2 has been translating the story from Chapter 3 onwards, and she also does all of the dialogue and misc. details during the quests. Tremendous work, tremendous dedication:

Chapter 5 will be up next week.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout