Page 97 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4787949596979899100107 ... LastLast

Gotta admit, "Clarissa" is pretty cool. I thought Stratos wouldn't have much competition but Clarissa is making me reconsider.

"Clarissa", "Xion", they have and will remain my favourite character forever and ever.

Who cares about those later-episodes upstarts anyway, Xion's the best, because her storyline is the one that managed to actually touched me.

Oh, and apparently Zeno and Echo did start dating sometime after EP3 evident by how Echo's reaction to Xierra's teasing over the idea of marriage was less "We're not a couple! Don't get the wrong idea!" and more "Are we even ready for that next step?!".

Pretty much, though the 'proposal' is more of Zeno capitalising on Echo's embarrassment to get out of thinking about a 'romantic' proposal, which is honestly not what I think Zeno will do, the romantic part.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    Pretty much, though the 'proposal' is more of Zeno capitalising on Echo's embarrassment to get out of thinking about a 'romantic' proposal, which is honestly not what I think Zeno will do, the romantic part.
    Yup, seems in-character for him.

Thinking on it more after watching that scene again, I do somewhat like that we never actually see the two progress into the couple stage and acting like one (I sure as hell couldn't tell that they were officially a couple because they acted exactly the same as they normally do with each other). It helps reinforce the idea that the other characters do have their own lives and stories that continue on separate from our characters. Sure, their 2 year absence from Story content (where last we saw them, they were still just friends) and now suddenly coming back ready to tie the knot comes off as quite rushed and makes it slightly hard for me to care about their relationship but its still nice that the Story is actually developing some of the characters relationships/personal lives beyond simple costume changes.

And it makes sense since the Story is designed to be always from our POV, most of the time.

i can see why double became evil , his ambition was just having someone to play with . i just wonder if he have a twin sister or he is just metrosexual and split himself when he became a dark falz originaly . also i like how clarissa hit him , it was satifaing .

and about zeno and echo marriage , it was hint since beggining , if your character is a woman echo always give me the impression that she was jealous of us and zeno( 10 years in the past) was in love with us.

ironically if you character is a man , getermhart was the one which give me the impression he was jealous of us . like : oh are you trying to steal my girlfriend

and talking about relationships: i just wonder whats the status of ohza and marlu :P

I can totally see a Ohza/Marlu subevent in the near future with the conversation going "yeah it's nice, doesn't it give you ideas?" *stare* *stare* (player choice : *stare*)

Now the waiting game until the next Comiket begins...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I always thought that all Dark Falzes were super evil to begin with. Its just all of them except Double had some kind of code or standards because of their hosts personalities warping their original purpose which was why Double called all of them "traitors" in EP3. Double's host being a child, and therefore lacking the maturity to form a proper personality and goals, probably made it easy for Double to retain their sense of self.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    also i like how clarissa hit him , it was satifaing .
    Ditto.

Not precisely, SEGA seems to be going for "tragic backstory makes a Falz" kind of idea.

One. we have Luther, whose Omega personality is said to be what Oracle!Luther was before he went all evil and such, for what reason no one knows, but there must be a reason why he would wish for omniscience that desperately. The knowledge to know everything, the knowledge to calculate every possibilities before it ever happens, perhaps, to stop a same incident from happening?

Eucrita well, not a full Falz, but still have enough Dark Falz essence to order around every known Darker barring Dark Falzes. Her backstory is the twin who was kidnapped and presumably raised by Double, enough said. In addition, Eucrita mentioned (via Xiao commentary) that when she was in Dark Falz mode, she felt as if she was being 'lured' in by the darkness, as if she is unable to fully control her thought process and whatnot before she was purified. It hints that there is a likely possible that becoming Dark Falz will make one lose their identity, and will gradually bring their thought process to what is deemed as someone suitable for an Eldritch Abomination who is aiming for the end of the world.

No one knows what Aurora's was, barring how she wants to be the most beautiful ever. But then remember, beauty is skin-deep and I know a hell lot of theories that could make her want that so desperately, a broken heart, a stray lover, an affair went wrong, so on and so forth. But she does have her regrets, and she mentioned how Luther's presence is both nostalgic and scary, which means there is a likely possible that she is caught at one of her darkest moments - it's a theory though.

Gettemhart. Melfonseana. Enough said.

Double is well...the name itself and their cloning abilities start up a whole lot of theories. A set of twins, one alive, one dead from something horrifying. A set of twins, both heavily traumatised by the loss of everyone they know and they went all the way to 'if they are dead, this world is not worth it'. But then again, its still a theory.

Aw, going for this 'Bad Guys with Tragic Background' shit again? Lame.

Bad Guys are bad, no exception. We, the Heroes, shall kill them with no sympathy, FOR GREAT JUSTICE!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2