Page 59 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960616269109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, the king of the Verunian Empire has a boss icon.

Wait, we don't know if this Hunar ssj2 is actually the King, i'm speculating here but my first assumption is it was Persona's Dark Blast form, certainly wrong though.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Pretty obvious at this point that the Emperor's hard-on for endless fighting is implying him to be Omega Elder. Odd though since hard-ons for fighting was more of Gettemhart's schtick than Elder's.
    Yeah but this Gethimhard didn't lose his Shina so that might have mellowed him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Okay but can we talk about the facts:

1. Player is now canonically Hero.
    2. COAT TMG? COAT TALIS?
    Coat weapons we'll never get as a full set without it being a 0.00000000000002% drop and costing 2100bil
    (´;︵;`)7
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Yeah but this Gethimhard didn't lose his Shina so that might have mellowed him out.
    It's interesting that both Falz hosts we've seen so far in Omega are shown to be decent people as long as they have someone to care about; Luther is still his creepy researcher self, but with the influence of having Harriet, he has some sense of morality, and Gettemhart is still aggressive, but isn't a full on blood knight due to still having Melphonsina by his side. I wonder if they will pull off something similar with the [Double] twins or if they are going to still be crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It's interesting that both Falz hosts we've seen so far in Omega are shown to be decent people as long as they have someone to care about; Luther is still his creepy researcher self, but with the influence of having Harriet, he has some sense of morality, and Gettemhart is still aggressive, but isn't a full on blood knight due to still having Melphonsina by his side. I wonder if they will pull off something similar with the [Double] twins or if they are going to still be crazy.
    My bet is them making sure those classic falz entities stay alive so we may have them as partner cards later '-')7

What would melrondia do if she were on omega with us though?
    I wonder how she'll react around gettemhart and melphonsina
    Spoiler!

So, I'm going to guess Schlegger will go demon (falz) mode, beat us up into unconsciousness and then do the demonization body enhancement onto our body so we turn into that Falz-like form. Why? Because he was unsatisfied and wants to fight an even stronger opponent.

Unrelated to the story (or maybe not) but ... Were the NPCs converted to ether in this update?

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Unrelated to the story (or maybe not) but ... Were the NPCs converted to ether in this update?
    For some reason, they got a loading animation. Dunno why they chose Ether of all things for the effect, though.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What? Did Mother spread her stuff during the last maintenance? That dirty whore.

If anyone recalls the manga, when Melphonsina was alive, Gettemhart still loved violence, but was otherwise more or less a decent guy. I think that his Omega counterpart is meant to reflect that.

Speaking of which, Omega Melphonsina's outfit looks a lot like an edgier version of Neighbor Quartz with short shorts.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]