Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Give story info pl0x
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

....Clarissa appeared in Omega.

It is highly possible that said Clarissa (who looks like Xion-replica) is the first Photoner that discovered Planet Xion, and the one she chose to model herself after.

Harriet hugs PC, after asking for the chance to cry one more time during vacation.

Double appears, as Flo, the First Successor of Ers-Ars which Clarissa works under, his motto is basically 'let everyone be happy', which means that there is a likely chance that tragic backstory makes a Falz to be true in his/her/their case.

Afin, Matoi and PC apparently hang out a lot of times before Matoi became an ARKS, and after that as well. Enough so that Afin can simply dropped the suffix with Matoi's name, which is something only very, very close people/friends could do in Japanese culture. Apparently, there is something that involves music, Afin, Matoi and Casra (or not, didn't translate it well), that PC may or may not be present for.

Also. Zeno and Echo is getting married. Heck, Zeno pretty much thanked the PC and Xiera for 'nudging' them into this position since their words is what put Echo in a spot of embarrassment, and Zeno capitalises on it so that he will not have to ask properly?, and PC in-verse ships Zeno and Echo, probably due to the amount of time they spent together. Cue cutscenes from other Oracleans talking about said marriage. Stratos being all misty-eyed. Io asking PC about their thoughts on it, and mention something about Matoi being angry if she asked?. Patty and Tiea is talking about that as well and we get a scene with Gettemhart after Melrandia congratulated Zeno and Echo.

The Omega Black Hole seems to have appeared in the Earthverse as well, probably because it's original status being the Akashic Record, which could mean that its presence is not only just in the Oracleverse but also the entire possible multiverse in the PS franchise. I wonder if this would open up into a multiversal scale in future episode. My thoughts is that each PS series has its own avatar of the Profound Darkness itself, and that avatar then spreads DF as another miniature avatar itself PSO2 PD being the original PD. Feats wise PSO2 has displayed that Dark Falz in it are extremely powerful they can level planets if they wanted(i mean Elder is fucking moon sized DF lol), something previous DF from old franchises are incapable of doing.

then again its just me rambling of course lol
    test

Harriet didn't want to go on vacation because its not a good time, so Varna said to treat it as an external affairs trip instead.

[so much for worrying about her forgetting the stress].
    Harriet's current worry isn't as much about brother, but about that she is not Harriet. Absolutely no one believed her on that. She appeared during that incident with Luthers death, and she talks as if Harriet is completely somebody else. This bothers her greatly.

Black hole in earthverse is peculiar, since its assumed Akashic Record is supposed to be a thing in its own dimension only. It only has original location in Arksverse.
    I'm fairly confident its caused by Ep4 permanent darker leakage, and happened so they could justify those two dark Rinas/Aikas in the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    I'm fairly confident its caused by Ep4 permanent darker leakage, and happened so they could justify those two dark Rinas/Aikas in the next chapter.
    Don't forget Mother originated from the Arksverse too. I think Aika and Rina's appearence was already justified with the theory that everyone who has been an Apprentice host shows up in Omega. This might hint at Omega Mother perhaps? A Hunar version of her would certainly be a nice addition and I'd rather have a Tulpa of Mother inside my character than the twins.

Tower Defense Omega is abound.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Tower Defense Omega is abound.
    O SHET

Probably Omega Apprentice battle theme