Page 92 of 122 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    They're both Apprentice hosts. What is actually weird is that they appear as Arks and not as some Omega character counterparts, like others did before.
    Because they're not dead.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seeing not-dead characters in Omega is also weird tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Seeing not-dead characters in Omega is also weird tbh.
    The only way to see how this is gonna play out is by playing the story. My guess is that they're the bits and pieces of memories that Apprentice had from the times it had them as hosts.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What if deus actually nuked earth or pd absorbed it before the events of ep4?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    What if deus actually nuked earth or pd absorbed it before the events of ep4?
    That's a big stretch of what if's there. But that would cause flaws in EP4's story since the ending of the anime has us literally warping in.

Dio Hunar absorbed the Apprentice energy from Matoi before EP 4, it is the same Apprentice energy that Aika took from Rina to save her life, but fails miserably.

In the end, Matoi have to step in, but because she is still weakened from cold sleep, Dio Hunar have to step in and save the day, thus, it is likely that the Rina/Aika we see in Omega is the remnants of the Darker energy absorbed by Dio Hunar.
    Last edited by Altrius Véurr; Apr 18, 2018 at 09:19 PM.

Its just that its been two years since the anime and choosing now to make Aika and Rina plot-relevant feels like its far too late.

Anyway, while I originally thought that Apprentice simply laid dormant in Aika and Rina with what little was left of her waiting for a chance to make a comeback, the theory that its not actually Aika and Rina but rather Apprentice's interpretation of them in Omega makes a lot more sense as I don't see how Aika and Rina would even make it to Omega on their own without Alma's time stop for safe passage.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    the theory that its not actually Aika and Rina but rather Apprentice's interpretation of them in Omega makes a lot more sense
    I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but was this not super obvious based on the context and previous events?

Can we talk about how we went from slaying Luther to "The Queen's Relaxation"?

"Ah, damn. My brother went nuts due to Ephemeral, and now he is dead. Oh well, vacation time!"
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Can we talk about how we went from slaying Luther to "The Queen's Relaxation"?

"Ah, damn. My brother went nuts due to Ephemeral, and now he is dead. Oh well, vacation time!"
    Yeah. You usually have the mid season break episode BEFORE shit hits the fan...