Page 70 of 122 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    The thing I dont like with EP4 is that its way to linear and focus on one setting only, the only thing that happened for the past 2 year time skip was Ultimate Amduscia manifested(and that was when Mama showed up in orcleverse).Hell there isnt even an EX Chapter that explains or conclude whatever is going on in Ultimate Amduscia. I'm afraid EP5 is heading to that direction as well.

I liked EP1-3 because we get to know a lot of things are happening and not just focus on one particular thing. Sure Matterboard is tedious to do. But one thing i can say for sure is that doing story quest is more satisfying than what they were doing in EP4-5 which is constant cutscene one aftrr another.
    This is just another instance of what SEGA wants vs what PSO-W's players want. They're following that formula for Episode 5 because it's safer and easier. Whether that's wrong or not is not what I'm trying to get at though, because my point was that PSO2, while far from perfect, isn't really that bad for a F2P experience considering what we get for free. Try to compare it to Tree of Savior or Warframe (before it's first Cinematic Quest), and you'll see why I say that PSO2's Story content actually looks like a proper story. Yes, even EP4.

Also, we've discussed this same subject before a few times, I'm sure. And each time you mention a reason you dislike EP4, it feels like you're trying to defend your opinion. To make it clear: I wasn't trying to attack you or those who dislike EP4, but merely stating that it was probably the most controversial and divisive Episode in terms of player reaction. There's no need to justify yourself - you can like what you like as long as you don't force others to think the same.
    Last edited by blkbox11; Sep 26, 2017 at 11:45 PM.

Nah, wasnt really trying to force my opinion on others. I do realize i keep saying the same thing over and over even i get sick of it lol. I guess im just really discontent with the way sega was doing with the story mode i just keep repeating myself. Just kinda wished they couldve done better but then again id probably still repeat myself until they did it right or till someone slap me in the face and say just deal with it lmao. No offence done.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Sep 27, 2017 at 12:46 AM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I guess im just really discontent with the way sega was doing with the story mode i just keep repeating myself. Just kinda wished they couldve done better but then again id probably still repeat myself until they did it right or till someone slap me in the face and say just deal with it lmao. No offence done.
    I'm not going to say deal with it, but just reel it in, because the slightest mention of EP4 in a positive light seems to trigger this reaction from you. And there's hardly anything left of the dead horse that is EP4, so it doesn't contribute to any meaningful discussion.

Ultimately, it's just a Story mode in a game where a player spends most of their time doing other things besides the story. It's not worth getting traumatized over.

I did like the overhaul the game got when Episode IV began.
    I loved the design of the characters in Episode IV and in the anime,
    but I really disliked the Episode IV story.

Feels like Episode IV and the PSO-Anime was SEGA's attempt to appeal
    to the Light Novel crowd by writing their own Light Novel Style story; considering
    more than half of new anime in Japan are based on Light Novels these days.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Sharing a mind with Gettemhart/Elder . . . well hopefully he sticks around through the whole story. Would hate for my favorite Dark Falz to be just dead, AGAIN.

Spoiler!

If this thing of "old characters becoming apart of you" goes beyond just OG Gettemhart, I'm looking forward to this happening late in the story:

Welp, I guess the pacing just get to this Omega Hunar isn't satisfying considering you just straight up fight him instead of blasting enemies through stages of area. I miss EP1-3 story quest format. It's hard to care about Omega Shina and Gettemhart considering we just met them and barely fight along with them lmao.

Well happy to hear once again the creation ARKS isn't just sunshines and rainbows. Reminds me it makes a good fanfic material out of it. People die when they are killed.
    test

Other than the rushing to the end of the arc (again), it was a disappointment that we didn't even get a sneak peak at the gameplay of Dark Blast. I was expecting something like what they did for Buster Quest at the beginning of EP5.

Reminds me of Devil May Cry 3 and 4's Devil Trigger awakenings, but without getting to play the Devil Trigger right after. Gotta wait 2 weeks for that.

Well despite the rush arc, but this might be a guess but Harriet might have possibly existed in oracle verse as Luther's real sister as a photoner. Her death in the Oracleverse might have drove him insane to the point he forgot his original purpose.
    test