Page 57 of 122 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Luther stated it in the same cutscene that Harriet became queen of Cuent; particularly, Es-Ars has the child rulers (making that Kingdom belong to the Double kids), and Epic's ruler ascended the throne at the age of 12 (Mind-Control is the only thing we have left, but sadly Luther's been relegated to Cuent - so either he's masquerading or Epic's ruler is either an alternate version of Xion/Xiao/Matoi or a general combination thereof).

Also, Verunia's Emperor is named Schlegger (his brother Elmir is mostly an advisor or some shit).
    Someone posted that comparison of the crests of each country to the falz's, so I'm pretty sure Epic's ruler is Aurora, since its emblem looks like the emblem the real Aurora has. If the ruler of Epic is supposed to be young, and the people who became falz at some point are involved in each country, then it would make sense. There's also the possibility that Gettemhart is actually Verunian royalty, like a prince or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Someone posted that comparison of the crests of each country to the falz's, so I'm pretty sure Epic's ruler is Aurora, since its emblem looks like the emblem the real Aurora has. If the ruler of Epic is supposed to be young, and the people who became falz at some point are involved in each country, then it would make sense. There's also the possibility that Gettemhart is actually Verunian royalty, like a prince or something.
    https://twitter.com/hockeymaskpso/st...43657196580864
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Yeah, that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    EDIT: Also, for those wondering, Schlegger's VA voiced Souther from Hokuto no Ken. So there.
    So, they have a muscular manly old dude who is an emperor voiced by Souther, in a kingdom that is mostly a wasteland, with its inhabitants (judging from Omega Gettemhart and Melphonsina's clothes) dressed up like expendable biker gang members, and the protagonist eventually engaging the emperor in an epic punch off match.

Yup, we've gone from the Isekai to 80's anime folks... but I'm not complaining because I fucking love Hokuto no Ken, or rather, parodies of it.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

so Isekai to 80's Wasteland Anime ... Oh my God I know what has to happen now! 80's Robot Anime! I want to fight Doublezilla in Arktron.

Why those emblems have DF signature on? isn't player just instant transfer into omega as same time as PD? How Akashic record make omega like those DF lord are there for a long time? or omega just fuck up since PD get in there

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    How Akashic record make omega like those DF lord are there for a long time? or omega just fuck up since PD get in there
    I imagine it's a combination of both. Also, the way things are described, PD actually got to omega at a different time than we did. Probably because time travel shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I imagine it's a combination of both. Also, the way things are described, PD actually got to omega at a different time than we did. Probably because time travel shenanigans.
    Well, Omega only started to exist in its physical form recently after some Aether was mixed into the mainstream Photon, so Omega's history probably never "physically" happened since it was just a dream that was embodied. I think it's more along the line of PD causing the dream/history of the universe to get all mixed up during the embodiment process, along with Ephemeral being added as an invasive memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    so Isekai to 80's Wasteland Anime ... Oh my God I know what has to happen now! 80's Robot Anime! I want to fight Doublezilla in Arktron.
    Something tells me that's going to happen, what with Double's henchminion mini-boss thing basically being a doll in robot armor (not to mention that Double's true Falz form is, in a weird way, a parody on a spacerocket/moon landing craft).

Also, we don't have Omega versions of AIS yet (unless Dark Blast is exactly that).

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    Well, Omega only started to exist in its physical form recently after some Aether was mixed into the mainstream Photon, so Omega's history probably never "physically" happened since it was just a dream that was embodied. I think it's more along the line of PD causing the dream/history of the universe to get all mixed up during the embodiment process, along with Ephemeral being added as an invasive memory.
    ... you comment just made me realize something.
    What if someone from Omega finds out about this, that they didn't even exist until recently (and could disappear if we fix wathever happened ... )?
    Pretty sure our Final Boss (or Pre Final Boss) will be someone who didn't take that revelation well :/

I mean Omega is not gonna disappear, this is an MMO after all but in Story they don't know that.