Page 85 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35758283848586878895 ... LastLast

And so, we now know the titles of three EP5 tracks:

EPISODE5 Main Theme - INVERRUCION (Inversion...?):

6th Opening Song - LEYGENDER (Legend...?):

Certain Battles in OMEGA - BATALLURA (Battle...?):

In addition, while a bit crudely translated, someone on Twitter posted an expanded version of the verse that appears in the Magic Circles in Omega. This was taken from the carpets on the Devil Castles (and yes, it actually ends at "as my"):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Tymek; Feb 28, 2018 at 05:41 AM.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    -snip-
    Nei's design isn't really that sexy to me. My main issue with her design is that its just really bland to look at but considering the time period she was made in, I can forgive that. Even then, for as bland as it looks, it isn't as over-designed as PSO2 Alis's look.
    Let's not forget that most of the designs in PSII were rather simple so they could be easily compressed and use as few colors as possible, for it was a rather large game storage-wise. (Look at Nei's ears. They're purple.)

I also wish to point out that Nei's clothes are likely the same that she was wearing when she existed in the biolab, as she was wearing them in PSII:TxAd Nei, when she 'grew up'. Moreover, Neifirst has the same outfit, supporting this claim.

Note that I am not saying that it's not a dumb look or idea for a child to wear such things, but Nei is like... 2 years old as of her... thing... in PSII;

Fal was even younger, being a couple months old when she appears in PSIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    -Related post was pretaining to Gettemhart and Melrondia's abusive relationship, and how nobody would to anything about it-
    This is Japan's "shame culture" leaking into its fictional media.
    I'm going to go ahead and interject with a couple issues:
    First: Gettemhart is rather openly violent, and quite strong too. He used knuckles before they were revamped and made into usable weapons as the fighter class mainstay (Yes, this is a lore thing.) Meaning he could probably beat the shit out of you if you said a goddamn thing.
    Secondly: The abused generally are willing to apologize for their abuser's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    I'm not the one to defend ep 1 & 2's writing but I always had the impression that the relationship was meant to be portrayed as fucked up and we were meant to be disturbed by it.

Then the ep 3 scene with Elder and Double happened. At that point though PSO2's writing was already getting into the "if a character is popular we will show more of them and have them be awesome (and if it's a villain we pretend he did nothing wrong)" mode. It started with the second half of ep 3 (shame because the first half was actually good), took a backseat in ep 4 because it had mostly an all new cast, but is now in full power in ep 5. The plot is an excuse to provide fanservice for people who like Gettemhart, Luther or whatever other character is popular.
    In fairness, they had set up character development for Gettemhart and such in Episode Zero, and likely released it for the sake of explaining who this Melphonsina chick is in the first place.

Anyways, Luther is probably going to get fragged within this act of the story, and he has appeared rather minimally at that, so your point is fairly moot.
    Last edited by chaoko99; Mar 13, 2018 at 01:59 AM.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

It's weird seeing a Story thread of all things getting bumped; this wasn't much of a problem with previous Episodes when story updates came out on a regular basis, but the ridiculously slow pace of the EP5 Story updates has been leaving this thread neglected.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It's weird seeing a Story thread of all things getting bumped; this wasn't much of a problem with previous Episodes when story updates came out on a regular basis, but the ridiculously slow pace of the EP5 Story updates has been leaving this thread neglected.
    Well story is pretty straightforward so far, and I think I'd rather them not do anything to the story until they reach a certain point than add terrible filler scenes like EP4 did. However yeah it's been literal months without a single new scene, which is quite surprising

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well story is pretty straightforward so far, and I think I'd rather them not do anything to the story until they reach a certain point than add terrible filler scenes like EP4 did. However yeah it's been literal months without a single new scene, which is quite surprising
    We need a bath scene with Omega Luther and Misil Gasud.

Story pace was going just fine until the grand balance drama last year. Didn't they mention that the general plans were changed due to that.

Kinda weird how they handle omega anyway, any minimal story movement involves raids or dark blasts, which would also explain the 4 month chasm, but limited quest on its own field where stuff happens to Harriett turns out to be unrelated somehow.

Is it because of the "we cant change procedural fields without shitting ourselves" issue as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    This forum is dead, man. This was the eighth thread on the first page.
    [INSERT SOMETHING WITTY]

At least I actually posted Story/Lore tidbits. :V
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    we could have filler scenes , like : how ohza and marlu has been (apply for any character from ep 1 to 3 which were absent in ep4) , how the life in harukotan has been without a single kuronian and why we keep fighting the kuronites clones . even show how the things are going in ambducia , lilipa and wopal too

that could entertain us for while

https://youtu.be/borDxmPeXG4

This update's information video, also linked in the home page. Just bumping this thread up for when the story content comes out.

Apparently, Stratos is begging Io for something or another, on her knees.

And Gettemhart was either controlling PC's movements (catching PC off-guard), or Gettemhart is trying to stop PC from moving towards Melrandia. And the return of crazy-eyes Luther I guess.
    Last edited by Altrius Véurr; Mar 21, 2018 at 09:59 PM.