Page 25 of 122 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Wait ... I know the rest is important but is this for real!? They sound different like Night and day in my Ears.
    Its worth noting that Saga has a voice filter which makes it slightly harder to detect the similarities.

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    On a side note I find it kinda funny that Both PSO2 and FFXIV have a thing called Omega that is basically a Crossover with older Games now
    This can't be a coincidence.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I believe it was revealed in older dialog that Lisa was a newman before she became a cast. Omega Lisa might appear in her original newman form.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    I believe it was revealed in older dialog that Lisa was a newman before she became a cast. Omega Lisa might appear in her original newman form.
    Wait, WHAT?!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    She only hinted that she was formally a weak, frail girl. No word on her race before becoming a cast.

Also, to shoot down your theory, only people who have "died" from oracle universe will show up in Omega.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She's dead on the inside.

All I know is Lisa is the best girl but yea they said those who "left" the Oracle would appear...considering we've so far seen Luther, Gettemhart and Melphonsia (did I spell that right?) what Sirius said appears correct.

Wonder would that include Xion?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

But apparently, they still had to make Fairy Xierra because we need an Operator and the regular Xierra won't cut it for FANTASY LAND.

New countdown bit for the day. We get to hear Stratos this time!
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 20, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I just hope for two things.
    No other Episode 4 characters, Xiera is bad enough don't need to add to it.
    Xiera doesn't even so much as look at another character's chest size and compare it or even mention its size.

Get past those two points I imagine I'll enjoy Episode 5 just fine as long as Gettemhart, Lisa, and Melophonsia are actually involved in the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    All I know is Lisa is the best girl but yea they said those who "left" the Oracle would appear...considering we've so far seen Luther, Gettemhart and Melphonsia (did I spell that right?) what Sirius said appears correct.

Wonder would that include Xion?
    and may be the 2 of six council that die by apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    and may be the 2 of six council that die by apprentice
    This makes me wonder, does Casra I not count as having "left Oracle" because he lived on as his own clone? Also, does Alma showing up as a spirit(?) also disqualify her from having an Omega counterpart?