Page 60 of 122 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370110 ... LastLast

Yeah, I remember but the manga depicted it in a very humorous light and the most it did was just annoy the heck out of Melphonsina. It eventually took a more twisted turn of course. I'm pretty sure that manga Gettemhart (prior to Melphonsina's unfortunate fate) wasn't as abrasive as Omega Gettemhart so he's still closer to his EP1 self (but still a decent person who cares about others). Additionally, manga Gettemhart was much more respectful (and even feared) Melphonsina because she was stronger than him.
    Last edited by loafhero; Sep 6, 2017 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    For some reason, they got a loading animation. Dunno why they chose Ether of all things for the effect, though.
    Wait wait wait, huh?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Even tho EP4 has passed, they still haunt us in the form of loading animation huh
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    So, I'm going to guess Schlegger will go demon (falz) mode, beat us up into unconsciousness and then do the demonization body enhancement onto our body so we turn into that Falz-like form. Why? Because he was unsatisfied and wants to fight an even stronger opponent.
    Doubt it. The update's subtitle translates to something along the lines of "the great power entrusted to us", which highly indicates someone passing the dark blast power to us. They used the term 巨なる, which they've been using to describe Elder.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Sep 7, 2017 at 09:30 PM.

I'm okay with the Ether-like loading animation because as much as I hated EP4, Ether does at least have a more aesthetically pleasing look to it than Photons. Its also one of the reasons why I really like the Mother raid (more so than Deus) because the platform we fight Mother on has us surrounded by the beautiful looking Ether stuff.

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

So, any reason to do the newest story stuff right now? I rushed through the last stuff to get the bonuses but they weren't translated at the time. Kinda don't want to rush through untranslated content again unless there's a reason to do it.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Other than getting the two story busters done and getting the 20sg ticket from the end cutscene no

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    Other than getting the two story busters done and getting the 20sg ticket from the end cutscene no
    Bah, those will still be there when they get translated. If there's no special "complete X by Y date" things then I'll just keep running the random buster quests for CFs.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Quote Originally Posted by Calsetes View Post
    Bah, those will still be there when they get translated. If there's no special "complete X by Y date" things then I'll just keep running the random buster quests for CFs.
    I have been watching all the story mode quests with complete English translations here. The guy actually had the most recent updated stuff up translated that very same day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9bD...j4LM8tPHQ2haI_

Tho I appreciate what he did, i kinda wished he changed his character's appearance because most of the time it didn't really fit the environment his character was inl, but then again that's just trivial stuff lol
    test