Page 65 of 122 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115 ... LastLast

Man I kinda forgot how much actually went on during Episode 2. All I got to show for that quick recap was a camo and a nagging in my head that my support partner's hands are too big.
    Spoiler!

If we have another PD raid,what are the chances of Persona (If still relevant in our next pd encounter) gaining dark blast since we did and using it against us?
    Prob wont happen but i feel like it'd be a fun concept to think about.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    If we have another PD raid,what are the chances of Persona (If still relevant in our next pd encounter) gaining dark blast since we did and using it against us?
    Prob wont happen but i feel like it'd be a fun concept to think about.
    That'd be pretty badass.

Interested very much in EP 3 ob quest

Especial in these how it ends if Sega is adding minor stuff I wonder if we will get to see our self-go into cold sleep?

Will Xiera be retconned into the apprentice fight as the operator?

For those wondering, the Omnibus Quests do in fact scale to your level on Normal mode, but uses the minimum level for that quest on Easy Mode (which is why Easy Mode gives you a Lv24 Loser fight).

You can be Level 53 and if you play that quest on Normal, it'll scale the enemies to Level 53. Matter of fact, I believe this was how the enemy levels were handled in EP3 (EP1-2 had set maximums for those quests in particular - something I hated when replaying story quests and thus always wanted to pace myself level-wise for this).

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Interested very much in EP 3 ob quest

Especial in these how it ends if Sega is adding minor stuff I wonder if we will get to see our self-go into cold sleep?

Will Xiera be retconned into the apprentice fight as the operator?
    Xiera probably won't - if the Operators were the same in the past two solo raids, then whoever handled navigation for any raids in EP3 (of which I expect there will be quite a few: Magatsu, Double, possibly even Apprentice Gia but maybe without the TD bullshit, and full phase PD with nerfed HP).

If this Omnibus stuff is a record, then it would mean that Xiera/Alma are viewing events that took place before they boarded the ARKS Ship (and namely, before Xiela's own creation - meaning she wouldn't be alive for any fights taking place in EP3).

Phew, just finished the EP2 Omnibus Quest.

Weird that they cut out most of Quna's scenes and her story arc with Aki in favor of more Patty and Tea scenes despite Quna playing an important role in EP2.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Phew, just finished the EP2 Omnibus Quest.

Weird that they cut out most of Quna's scenes and her story arc with Aki in favor of more Patty and Tea scenes despite Quna playing an important role in EP2.
    Well Omnibus kind of jumbled Episode content a lot for clarity's sake (Afin Quarry part moved from EP2 to EP1 recap, Facility arc with Sara moved from EP3 to EP2, as well as Afin/Eucreta stuff). I wouldn't be surprised if they moved some of the missing EP2 content to Omnibus EP3, since we only have Afin/Eucreta conclusion + Kuron/Shiron to PD revival arc now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Well Omnibus kind of jumbled Episode content a lot for clarity's sake (Afin Quarry part moved from EP2 to EP1 recap, Facility arc with Sara moved from EP3 to EP2, as well as Afin/Eucreta stuff). I wouldn't be surprised if they moved some of the missing EP2 content to Omnibus EP3, since we only have Afin/Eucreta conclusion + Kuron/Shiron to PD revival arc now.
    I blame Xiera and Alma for that :v

Huh, now that I think about it, moving the Quna and Aki mission to Omnibus EP3 wouldn't be a bad fit. Its self-contained enough that making it take place during EP3 wouldn't be so out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Huh, now that I think about it, moving the Quna and Aki mission to Omnibus EP3 wouldn't be a bad fit. Its self-contained enough that making it take place during EP3 wouldn't be so out of place.
    Not to mention that the whole "coming to terms with something unethical" and "dying with peace of mind in the face of pain and suffering" (something Kamitsu tells Quna during their meeting) shtick would actually fit the message EP3 is trying to send - committing an evil that costs your own life to spare the lives of many more (which is exactly what Matoi - and by extension, us as Persona - end up doing).

I mean, Episode 2's theme was "Breaking the chains of shallow absolute authority" and "Accepting oneself for who they are and what they do, not what they are", whereas Episode 1 made us ask the key questions of "Why do we fight?" and possibly even "What drives us to endeavor to our goals?".