Page 34 of 122 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I think I'm more comfortable with thinking of Alma as Claris Claes I's imaginary friend come to life.
    I think it's the other way around. Alma is the base personality, KK was that imaginary friend that actually came to life and bought fame to that name.

The way the bad knight dude that was chasing Harriet talked just seems odd. Like, yeah, he's the typical thug character with a vulgar speech tone but the guy is also wearing fancy decorated armor that should be implying he comes from a high status of sorts. If he looked like a thug, his speech tone wouldn't seem so off. Here he's dressed like someone who should be speaking in a more noble-like tone but speaks like a common bandit.
    Most no name bad guys talk like that, noble or not. It's almost like some kinda trope.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 27, 2017 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Lutz is evil. Surprise, surprise. (I think he might be under the influence of Ephimera though.) He wants Harriet (and probably Luther) dead, apparently.
    Dark Falz corrupting teh king of a country, going back to the old days huh. PD must be hiding somewhere.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Most no name bad guys talk like that, noble or not. It's almost like some kinda trope.
    I mean, yeah. I get that. Having that knight dude talk in that typical thug speech tone was probably done to make it easier for people to tell he's the bad guy but its still so off-putting to hear that vulgar speech tone when he's wearing such a fancy and clean-looking armor. I think people could still see him as the bad guy if he was given a more noble-sounding voice mainly because of the fact that he's summoning literal demons. Noble-sounding bad guys are a trope too.

At the same time, the voice and matched with his appearance is pretty hilarious so I find something enjoyable about it.

Oh wow, Omnibus Quest actually added a Story Quest version of the Elder raid to Chapter 8. That's pretty neat.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I mean, yeah. I get that. Having that knight dude talk in that typical thug speech tone was probably done to make it easier for people to tell he's the bad guy but its still so off-putting to hear that vulgar speech tone when he's wearing such a fancy and clean-looking armor. I think people could still see him as the bad guy if he was given a more noble-sounding voice mainly because of the fact that he's summoning literal demons. Noble-sounding bad guys are a trope too.

At the same time, the voice and matched with his appearance is pretty hilarious so I find something enjoyable about it.
    I don't know, I was more confused by his voice. That doesn't sound like a typical thug voice, more like something that would normally come from a proper character. Good job to whoever it was that voiced him.

At this point, I'm super excited that they'll have a Story Quest version of Loser for Omnibus Episode 2.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I don't know, I was more confused by his voice. That doesn't sound like a typical thug voice, more like something that would normally come from a proper character. Good job to whoever it was that voiced him.
    for me his voice kinda like gettemhart

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    At this point, I'm super excited that they'll have a Story Quest version of Loser for Omnibus Episode 2.
    I am not looking forward to fighting Falz Angel again...

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Oh wow, Omnibus Quest actually added a Story Quest version of the Elder raid to Chapter 8. That's pretty neat.
    So exactly what I was hoping for. Perfect.

EDIT: Well I say perfect, but if they go down as easily as PD did, then I dunno.

I was starting to wonder what was going on after I beat PD as my TE/RA with NO issues and no issues during fight with . . . I'm just going to call them goblins. Just zondeel -> diffuse shell -> DEAD.

So either SEGA decided to ease up on the story difficulty, which I'm all for, or they are going to gradually increase the difficulty.