Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I feel more like this final chapter is a fake out that will lead us to a chapter 7 in late november, where we truly find out the connection between omega and the photoners, what is harriet truly and so on...

Not to mention the timing between the last chapter and the eq isn't right, it always have been final story mission then the eq 2 weeks later for every episode, if the eq is, as i expect it coming in early december then there is an empty slot for a story chapter in late november that fits this pattern.

As such this is how i see things out:

-Early November is MHW/XH free field update
    -Late November is Chapter 7 update
    -Early December is dark falz eq

This would also explain why the monthly livestream is happening on the 30th this month: it has been pushed to one week later so we would see for ourselves the twist about chapter 6 not being the conclusion by ourselves, seeing a chapter 7 before playing chapter 6 would ruin that.
    We don't have actual information of the MH collab, sega was kind enough to put xmas and chapter 6 of the story in the game files early. My guess is as good as yours in that it's likely coming out in December, which fits the roadmap in that a 12 man raid is coming in that month.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    I am trying to load events right now so i can see whats really happening, but based on text this seems to be the general idea.
    Good luck with that, some of us were banned from trying to load maps and skits before they're out.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I feel that chp6 is in November and raid s December. Kind of like they do dark blasts.

Ok I see people with doubts about the ending of the chapter being the end due to timing and stuff but I'll just put my two cents on it, as someone who looked at some of the texts from this update.

1. The text they added with this story update is that a text that congratulates you for completing the mainline Episode 5 Quests (Potentially means that yes it is over, but this doesn't stop there being an epilogue scene, but if there's no story update in november. Then I believe like other EQ's lately, we will get a ministory update when you enter the campship for the very first time you run the EQ (A pattern they have done lately) with an Epilogue story update, similar to that of Episode 4 coming.

2. They already said Monster Hunter is early november, so at least that's set in stone, which is nice.

3. Raid I think will be late december instead of early december like the previous 2 december EQs but still in december. They have never timed an EQ release the same time as a seasonal. Because then they'd have to prioritize one over the other when the first week slam of that released EQ comes.

Now I do think they are indeed holding back october's update because of the story chapter we're getting. Maybe not because we have another chapter coming, but because there's another update coming, such as an LQ, AC Scratch, ect that may spoil the contents of the story is also possible. (There are lobby actions in the files that are spoilerific), or the teaser at the end will also be something spoilerific, as it's October it will be a teaser for december.

My theory however on why Sega is holding onto the PSO2 Live is this. (Content spoilers below)

There is a Solo UQ quest coming that was titled as a "Masquerade Quest" and also "Persona Hunar", there is also some codenames in files for a "DifficultyQuest" that has to do with exploring the depths to reach the bottom. Finally there's two images with blanked out tutorial text, that shows a quest where you face Elga Masquerade at the very bottom, and this quest takes place in the flower by how it looks.

Sega has a pattern, with rare exceptions where the end teaser will be something two months ahead. September they broke the mold, because of TGS to show off the 12 man raid boss in December. Which means if they want to get back in rhythm, October they will also need to show December content (The Solo UQ). They've already hinted that the Solo UQ is a quest with mechanics that we have never seen before, and it's an "Ultimate Quest" in name because it is a very difficult quest. If what's tagged above really ends up to be what Solo UQ is, then it makes sense why they are waiting till October 30th for the live, because showing that teaser will spoil Chapter 6 before it even came out.
    Last edited by Gestriden; Oct 16, 2018 at 10:58 PM.

Nothings in the roadmap related to any other story chapter after next weeks one, so whatever possible extra chapter or continuation isn't going to emerge until march or even later.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Nothings in the roadmap related to any other story chapter after next weeks one, so whatever possible extra chapter or continuation isn't going to emerge until march or even later.
    The ending credits roll up before the spoiler I mentioned before, high doubt about having a secret episode.
    Spoiler!

Dawn of the grand finale! And surprisingly; no extended maintenance!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Can't wait to see how this episode comes to a close~

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    ... Damn Lisa you scary.

*Using Google Translator and a bit of imagination*

PSO2 Episode 5 Finale (2018 ):
    Spoiler!

Spoilers of the last scene of ep5 in no particular order.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯