Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35393100101102103104105106113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    in my opinion this chapter has been the funniest so far , i like how dramatic margareta is .

about the aparition of DF aprentice , i just think Emil Brougth the counter part of margareta from arksverse , once again i wonder who really is Emil, how he knew about the ex aprentices and also how he knew margareta had a conection with aprentice .

im starting to think Emil might be a dark falz , but the one behind of the parasites , a dark falz who just stay hidden since the beggining maybe he is the first dark falz in arkverse .

also im sure emil will detonate double soon
    He doesn't know that Margareta have a connection with Dark Falz. No one in Omega knew about Oracle affairs and Dark Falz is decidedly an Oracle affair.

Margareta is simply the ruler of Holy Epic, Luther is the Prince and former first-in-line before he abdicated in favour of Harriet, Schlegger is his brother and the Verun Emperor. His target is very obviously the ruling families of the four kingdoms, Epic, Ers-Ars, Cuent and Verun. What he knows is that Ephemeral is a mysterious and powerful object he can use for whatever purposes he wants, and is trying to figure out the limitations of Ephemeral. For what purpose, no one knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    He doesn't know that Margareta have a connection with Dark Falz. No one in Omega knew about Oracle affairs and Dark Falz is decidedly an Oracle affair.

Margareta is simply the ruler of Holy Epic, Luther is the Prince and former first-in-line before he abdicated in favour of Harriet, Schlegger is his brother and the Verun Emperor. His target is very obviously the ruling families of the four kingdoms, Epic, Ers-Ars, Cuent and Verun. What he knows is that Ephemeral is a mysterious and powerful object he can use for whatever purposes he wants, and is trying to figure out the limitations of Ephemeral. For what purpose, no one knows.
    My personal theory is that Emil isn't as simple as a bad guy than one might think.
    I mean think about it, the guy shows to trigger events that turn them into Dark Falz...Which then are absorbed by the protagonist for Dark Blast, giving him/her more power. Xiao and Alma already stated there shouldn't be any issue with the newfound power so unless there's a surprise on that side, well. This kind of weird in-between good and evil mediation actually reminds me of Persona more than anything, setting everything in position to prevent PD's revival, except here he wildly use PD's source of power to stir trouble and force the change into Dark Falz for us to have enough tools to fight the big baddie

...That or he is the usual stock villain that accidentally makes the protag stronger for final fight, which works too xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Jun 8, 2018 at 08:50 AM.

form the past episode collect all DF power to become PD.Ep5 3 DF power already with us so in the end it gonna be blue PD vs red PD
    Last edited by oratank; Jun 8, 2018 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    My personal theory is that Emil isn't as simple as a bad guy than one might think.
    I mean think about it, the guy shows to trigger events that turn them into Dark Falz...Which then are absorbed by the protagonist for Dark Blast, giving him/her more power. Xiao and Alma already stated there shouldn't be any issue with the newfound power so unless there's a surprise on that side, well. This kind of weird in-between good and evil mediation actually reminds me of Persona more than anything, setting everything in position to prevent PD's revival, except here he wildly use PD's source of power to stir trouble and force the change into Dark Falz for us to have enough tools to fight the big baddie

...That or he is the usual stock villain that accidentally makes the protag stronger for final fight, which works too xD
    Or just another smug villain waiting to be memefied like Luther, Hagito and Ophiel was.
    test

Could anyone tell me how far along ep 5 is translated? It feels like its been a really long time since the last update. I'm not sure if maybe my tweaker is just messed up or if it's just not being worked on right now.

last time I checked everything up to Chapter 3 is translated.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    last time I checked everything up to Chapter 3 is translated.
    Not enough man power for the rest :S
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Which is fine, take as long as you need : ok_hand:

I might be nitpicking but is there any reason you guys use Apprezina instead of Appregina for the translation? I know japanese doesnt have the word for zi but i thought it was kinda obvious they were using the etymology Regina(Queen). Apprezina doesn't feel right, well at least to me lol.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Jul 15, 2018 at 08:43 AM.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I might be nitpicking but is there any reason you guys use Apprezina instead of Appregina for the translation? I know japanese doesnt have the word for zi but i thought it was kinda obvious they were using the etymology Regina(Queen). Apprezina doesn't feel right, well at least to me lol.
    PSUmods used DF Apprentice Zia for TD4. So when we took over the patch process at the end of ep4, we felt compelled to keep it consistent by making it Apprezina.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯