Page 21 of 122 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223243171121 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Did everyone somehow overlook that?
    That Gettemhart and Melphonsina trailer appearance lasted for only a few seconds. Its understandable for anyone to miss that part in a 5 and a half hour stream.

It's also kind of expected. You see it and go, "Oh, well there they are." You don't really do something like Chapter 0 if you're not planning on doing something with the characters later. Especially since world development within Oracle is still taking a back seat.

You know, they said that the theme of EP5 was "Reincarnation". Maybe this is what they meant. Not just Hero, which takes existing weapons and "reimagines" them, but with characters, taking characters new and old and re-presenting in a new way.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Don't see why Gettemhart needed to be given those hideous spiked shoulder pads. As if he wasn't so edgylord-y enough as it is when he was OG Gettemhart.

Meanwhile, looks like Omega Melphonsina is a full Twin Dagger Fighter this time instead of half-assing it by being a questionable "balance" between Twin Dagger & Talis user like OG Melphonsina.

Would be pretty funny if Matoi expresses a bit of an attraction to Omega Melphonsina considering how if the Player hadn't time travelled back during Matoi's Claris Claes II days, Melphonsina would have been in Player's position instead.
    Last edited by loafhero; Jul 18, 2017 at 02:05 AM.

If it matters, they put a higher-quality version of the trailer w/ Gettem and Mel on the youtubes

Spoiler!
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykins View Post
    If it matters, they put a higher-quality version of the trailer w/ Gettem and Mel on the youtubes

Spoiler!
    Ah, thanks. This just popped up an hour ago in my subscriptions.

I just realized... There isn't even a CGI Trailer for Episode 5! Usually they'd release one at the end of the last Livestream before an episode, no?

They didn't show Ep4 Trailer until a lil bit after Ep4 actually came out. (shortly before Yamato EQ came out)

I believe they did the same with Ep3 and Magatsu...

I dont remember about Ep2
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    They didn't show Ep4 Trailer until a lil bit after Ep4 actually came out. (shortly before Yamato EQ came out)

I believe they did the same with Ep3 and Magatsu...

I dont remember about Ep2
    2nd OP came out with the Vita version (Episode 1 OP#2 as it came out before Ep.2 was revealed), and we didn't get the OP featuring Braver until around the first Mining Base EQ (Ep2 released July 2013, the official Youtube channel posted the new OP in November 2013, and TD1 came out in December 2013).

Just noticed in the trailers that Player is also using a Coat Edge to tear through the Demons. My guess is that its the Coat Edge Ver2 which is also an all-class weapon like the Coat Doublis. So, yay! Player has finally canonically started using a 13* Weapon. About time too. Most of the other NPCs who are supposed to be weaker than him/her already have 13* Weapons.

EDIT: Also, looking again at Alis's appearance in the new trailer... shit, its worst than I thought. Its not just her cleavage area that's exposed. They gave Alis the Matoi treatment by having her show off a lot midriff too. Like why? This is a character known for wearing a full plate of armor on her upper side. They gave her some leg armor and extra armor on her arms and shoulders so why half-ass it by giving her less protection in the center? All that leg and arm armor isn't gonna do shit if the center's got no protection!
    Last edited by loafhero; Jul 18, 2017 at 10:50 AM.