Page 90 of 122 FirstFirst ... 408087888990919293100 ... LastLast

Looks like bringing back two familiar people as Apprentices would be kind of easier than making up entire story for the unknown one. The question though, who is going in our head, Aika or Rina. Can you even have a copy with live person being around.

Man, how awesome is it that Chapter 3 only gets one part? How cool and thought out is that? They really are putting effort into this.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Man, how awesome is it that Chapter 3 only gets one part? How cool and thought out is that? They really are putting effort into this.
    After the 4 or 5 Parts that Charpter 2 got? yeah pretty much.
    I wonder if the backlash for EP5 forced them to back out on some plans they had for EP5 to focus on class balancing. BQ's certainly felt like they planned on updating them more often than just once.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Looks like bringing back two familiar people as Apprentices would be kind of easier than making up entire story for the unknown one. The question though, who is going in our head, Aika or Rina. Can you even have a copy with live person being around.
    On bumped they're talking of "Four Divine Beings of [Apprentice]", there are still 2 other girls to see I guess, probably an Omega Eucreta and Omega Oldpprentice (Doppelganger one), and I think that Oldpprentice is going to go in your head because you know, family reunion and it looks like only dead people are going in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    On bumped they're talking of "Four Divine Beings of [Apprentice]", there are still 2 other girls to see I guess, probably an Omega Eucreta and Omega Oldpprentice (Doppelganger one), and I think that Oldpprentice is going to go in your head because you know, family reunion and it looks like only dead people are going in your head.
    You mean Eucreta and Aurora. Thats who that old Apprentice is supposed to be anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You mean Eucreta and Aurora. Thats who that old Apprentice is supposed to be anyway.
    Oh, yeah, Aurora. That brat.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Wait, so the Oldpprentice from EPISODE2 is Aurora?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Yeah she was the first one to become a host for Apprentice iirc out of fear of losing her beauty or somethin'

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah she was the first one to become a host for Apprentice iirc out of fear of losing her beauty or somethin'
    No.

The Apprentice from EP 2 is *not* Aurora. Aurora is the original Apprentice, but she died and her position as Apprentice was taken over by another.

Just like how the hosts of Dark Falz Elder changes, the one you see in EP 2 is not Aurora.