Page 91 of 122 FirstFirst ... 418188899091929394101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    No.

The Apprentice from EP 2 is *not* Aurora. Aurora is the original Apprentice, but she died and her position as Apprentice was taken over by another.

Just like how the hosts of Dark Falz Elder changes, the one you see in EP 2 is not Aurora.
    Then the Four Divine Beings of [Apprentice] should be five.
    Aurora
    ???
    Eucreta
    Rina
    Aika

....I take it that you have entirely forgotten that there is still a Queen of Epic.

And that Eucrita, even though she had absorbed significant essence from Apprentice, and was acknowledged to be one, she is never really *purified* like Aika and Rina was. In canon, no one said anything about why she had darker energy, so I would assume that she was placed into cryostasis as well.

rina aika bba aurora the 4 with full essence of apprentice

Eucreta even called a fake DF by double
    Last edited by oratank; Apr 15, 2018 at 11:22 PM.

She may be known as a fake DF by Double, but that is because she does not, as you said, the full essence of Apprentice.

But she have enough to be considered a Falz, like Aurora - the original Apprentice said. But not enough in Double's eyes.

maybe she will show up with her own DF title [Fake]Apprentice as our allies lol
    4evil apprentice and 1 goody
    Last edited by oratank; Apr 16, 2018 at 03:30 AM.

Past few weeks were awfully busy.

Enjoy https://youtu.be/hH8CGT63_lw
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Past few weeks were awfully busy.

Enjoy https://youtu.be/hH8CGT63_lw
    Woo, thank you.

But also to all; hey. I don't know if anyone else is aware, but there's someone else out there translating the EPISODE5 story. Someone by the name of Oceanic PSO2. I'm not sure how accurate the translations are due to the warped names and terminology in them, but oh well. She did EPISODE3 too, and even translates some minor things such as Partner Character lines and the such. Here's one of her videos, everything up to the Pre-Omega Falz Loser EQ cutscene has been translated:

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Its weird that their making Aika and Rina relevant in the upcoming update instead of back in EP4. You know? The Episode that the anime was promoting in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Its weird that their making Aika and Rina relevant in the upcoming update instead of back in EP4. You know? The Episode that the anime was promoting in the first place.
    well allow me to remind you during EP4 , the writers didnt knew where to lead the story since the beginning , profs: the esca-darkers and the forced aparition of the angels

They're both Apprentice hosts. What is actually weird is that they appear as Arks and not as some Omega character counterparts, like others did before.

Actually its probably the first "hello its me dark falz" direct encounter instead of going mad through ephimera for two months.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Apr 18, 2018 at 05:31 PM.