Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393 ... LastLast

I always assumed Matoi was 18 at the start of Episode....atleast when someone was talking about back then connecting the dots.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I'm sure somethings have changed over time in the story bible (if they even have one) since if we go by that timeline, then that means Matoi is biologically 8 years old at the start of Ep.1 since she was thrown 10 years into the future. Odds are when they say "created" for Maria, Regius, and Zieg, they mean the year they were converted into CASTs (unless they hadn't established Maria's explanation of CAST origins at the time).
    Also, just to note, the Ep.0 manga's epilogue sets Zeno at 23, Gettemhart at 28, and Melphonsina/Melrondia at 18 at the start of Ep.1.
    Also, just a general gripe about the couple of "she's too short to be that age/petite=young" comments: there are fully grown adults who are petite and smaller than some teenagers (and I'm not talking about people with dwarfism, or anime tropes).
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 2, 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Stratos is too short for 16.
    I used to know some short ass 16 year olds in highschool. Heck, I know people in their 20s that short.

I can peg Stratos to be 16 its just for me....in comparison to how she looked in the trailer for hero to know she looks WAY shorter......atleast to me.

Her age to her height is irrelevant to just figured she'd be taller.

And terms of the too short for 16 thing.... girl I know his is 25 but If I showed you a picture of her you'd probably think she is a minor so.......yea
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Altrius Véurr View Post
    it stated created not born, so let's leave it up in the air shall we?
    If Risa is to be believed, your consciousness (and photon power) can be transferred from a flesh body to a mechanical body. Most probably a one way ticket though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    If Risa is to be believed, your consciousness (and photon power) can be transferred from a flesh body to a mechanical body. Most probably a one way ticket though.
    Maria basically confirmed that that's how CASTs become CASTs in a conversation with Theodore in Ep.3; when a person's body can't handle their photonic abilities, they are turned into CASTs to keep them alive, which leaves them with less photon manipulation ability, but increases their durability.

I think SEGA forgot to age Matoi, because in the EP3 Materials Collection, it says that her age is 18. In EP5, it still says her age is 18. So she either stayed in Cold Sleep long enough to skip aging, or it's an oversight, because she should actually be 21 right now.

Or, for whatever odd reason, she stopped aging biologically after getting pulled through time, which seems to be the most likely theory, since the EP1-2 Materials Collection ALSO says she's 18.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 2, 2017 at 03:54 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

(it stated created not born, so let's leave it up in the air shall we?)
    According to Alice(? the newman lady near Aki/Light who uses twin daggers), even CASTs can "reproduce" by utilising their genetic material/dna or something (you can unlock her through omnibus and go through her CO text a second time), allowing interracial relations. However, since we've yet to see a half breed of anything, we're going to leave it at "we have the technology".

Lisa, Xiao, Xion, Io, Aika, Alis, Lottie, Lubert, Revelle - Unknown
    The following ages are based on EP3.

Lisa: The writers have gone on record explicitly stating that they refuse to divulge Lisa's age.

Xiao/Xion: Since they're sentient planets of knowledge, they should technically be as old as the universe.

Io: 16.

Aika: ???

Alis: Let me get back to you on that.

Lubert/Lottie: 16.

Revelle: 28.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Also, just a general gripe about the couple of "she's too short to be that age/petite=young" comments: there are fully grown adults who are petite and smaller than some teenagers (and I'm not talking about people with dwarfism, or anime tropes).
    Technically, while I did put her petiteness as a 'factor', part of the reason why I put her as younger is due to the way why she reacts to our player, and other NPCs teasing, and from what I had seen in Japanese animes (most of them at any rate), they have a tendency of drawing 'kouhai' characters shorter than the main character or other story-relevant character, for what purpose I have no idea, probably to incite a sense of protectiveness over them, and as EP 4 had shown, anime cliches is generally what Sega have been going for. So I apologise if I offended you, of course I do know that there are fully grown adults who are petite and smaller than some teenagers, my cousin is one of them, just that when it comes to anime, most (I mean most) kouhai characters tended to be shorter and more petite than the main character.

Btw, there's a ten years difference between Gettemhart and Melfonsina? And five between Zeno and Gettemhart? I always thought the latter went to Cadet academy together judging by how much they quarrel (or maybe its just because they were sent to the same place during the Darker Invasion), and no, I have not yet read Ep 0.
    Last edited by Altrius Véurr; Aug 2, 2017 at 08:00 PM.