Page 119 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1219

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    It just dawned on me
    The floating throne and the amplifier Shiva used was fitting for a stage live.

It all comes together, Ep6 will have a dancing theme, with a brand new disco planet.
    I can get down with that.

Look at the eyes of Shiva and evil Valna, they look like cast eyes to me, if they were indeed casts then their outfits would make sense as cast parts, not to mention the technological vibe they give out.

Soooo...CAST SUPREMACY yet?

Their eyes have darker core pattern. Maybe they're evolved darkers, like gauna in Knights of Cidonia.

speaking of which, Varna's eyes don't look straight in some later scenes, he is always observing some other corner, even during the action. I wonder if its a bug or intentional.

PSO2 EP5 Chapter 6 Epilogue is finally translated, and im confused as hell

test

Seem like we will have War between ARKS vs Photoner in Episode 6.

The Photoner are bad guys all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    PSO2 EP5 Chapter 6 Epilogue is finally translated, and im confused as hell

Back in Ep3, Aurora mentioned there being 7 gods and 13 goddesses during the Photoners era (including herself, some of the names she mentioned ended becoming genesis weapons).
    Seems like Shiva is a goddess in a similar way to those 20, but she's not one of the 20.
    From the comments in the video:

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic PSO2
    Eucrita has some dialogue about this in the lobby where she says that she is a goddess in that sense, but is outside of that pantheon of 20 that aurora mentioned
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

what if the fact that Xion let PD , dark falzes and darkers exist just for rebel against the photoners . what if she saw a worse future in which PD didnt exist .

if PD is not around then the photoners and Great Light would be in rampage .

i just hope these new villains doesnt end up being killed fast just like the ones in EP5 and EP4 (which im glad it happen )

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    what if the fact that Xion let PD , dark falzes and darkers exist just for rebel against the photoners . what if she saw a worse future in which PD didnt exist .

if PD is not around then the photoners and Great Light would be in rampage .

i just hope these new villains doesnt end up being killed fast just like the ones in EP5 and EP4 (which im glad it happen )
    Luther literally told us that Xion let PD's creation as it is was literally out of loneliness. Xion, who was literally omnipotent could have stopped whatever Luther was doing but didnt because...again loneliness. Xion, the observer of the universe, the librarian of the Akashic Record, abeing who could do anything but couldn't.Tbh, I'm not even sure what kind of paradox is that lol. I guess being omnipotent in a human sense isnt as great as it seems.
    test

if shiva is one of photoner maybe that is a reason why phantom class exist they need other source of power to deal with her Ether

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Luther literally told us that Xion let PD's creation as it is was literally out of loneliness. Xion, who was literally omnipotent could have stopped whatever Luther was doing but didnt because...again loneliness. Xion, the observer of the universe, the librarian of the Akashic Record, abeing who could do anything but couldn't.Tbh, I'm not even sure what kind of paradox is that lol. I guess being omnipotent in a human sense isnt as great as it seems.
    remember that was just luther interpretation , its never hinted what was Xion true agenda to begin with , maybe xion foresaw the end of the universe caused by the great light and she let PD to be created just for counter her

and talking about ether being the power source of the phantom class , is ether the power source of shiva?