Page 101 of 122 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1219

Here you go.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    Here you go.

Spoiler!
    i like it, something to look forward to now. ty

Been wondering but in Chapter 3 Loser spoke of the omniscience one, was he speaking about Xion or the Source of Akashic Record itself?

Also Luther was researching on Time Regulation, projecting one's existence to a desired time. I guess the one he was using as Loser was just a gimped version of it. Also based on some skits, in theory PD was supposed to be behind the happenings in Omega but it also implies something else is involved. So PD probably won't be the main villain this time.
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; May 27, 2018 at 02:22 AM.
    test

Here you go.

Spoiler!
    this is the reason why they make transparent mode for dark blast

Here you go.

Spoiler!
    Extra Thicc.

like i said apprentice DB looks chubby IMO , its a bee? , maybe its a wasp?

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    like i said apprentice DB looks chubby IMO , its a bee? , maybe its a wasp?
    Due to the pronounced fuzziness on Appregina and complete [Apprentice], I would say bee.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Been wondering but in Chapter 3 Loser spoke of the omniscience one, was he speaking about Xion or the Source of Akashic Record itself?

Also Luther was researching on Time Regulation, projecting one's existence to a desired time. I guess the one he was using as Loser was just a gimped version of it. Also based on some skits, in theory PD was supposed to be behind the happenings in Omega but it also implies something else is involved. So PD probably won't be the main villain this time.
    Luther was mentioning Xion specifically, but whenever they talk on the matter, it becomes really super vague, because no one knows the real mechanics behind omega projection. Like in his dream depicted with a drawing, where he cried to "Xion" while standing on knees and banging against glass tank, was it flashback? Did he try to revive the Photoner Xion, because she managed to die somehow? Then he wakes up, goes full zenchi and kidnaps Harriett.
    I mean this is extremely asspulled (and likely also mistranslated), but if AR Xion was made to substitue the dead Photoner character Xion, then replacement clone Harriett with about same darker eating feature as Xion would make sense as a mirror of real events. Somehow.

Elmil keeps falling out of the pattern so far, unless he has Ophiel tier role, or role of a character that will be ultimately pasted into perpetual darker monster in stead of some more relatable one.
    Haven't met Persona either, so I guess whole omega reasoning is one of those big episode secrets.
    Last edited by Golgotha; May 28, 2018 at 08:49 AM.

Wasn't Xion was mentioned by Alma as a "Librarian" instead of the Akashic Record itself? Like Xion and AR are two different things
    test

Manager actually.

Alma is the Librarian. Xion is sort of the manager, in a way, rather than a Librarian. After all, Xion have access to the Akashic Record in a way that no one else is able to replicate, not even her clones or the one she created to fulfill her role as the Oracle Administrator.