Page 47 of 122 FirstFirst ... 37444546474849505797 ... LastLast

So how exactly does the story buster quest work? Am I having to wait for other people to happen to want to run Story or does it let Free Match people filter in?

e: Looks like I am indeed waiting to queue with other people who happen to want to run story. This is going to be amazingly shit quickly...
    e2: Oh, and you can only clear it once per account. So down the line if you want to help people clear story you fucking can't. This has to be among the stupidest ideas they've ever implemented.
    Last edited by Raujinn; Aug 9, 2017 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Looks like I am indeed waiting to queue with other people who happen to want to run story. This is going to be amazingly shit quickly...
    You'll notice the quest name is also different than regular BQ, so yeah, you need other ppl that got to that part of the story too. And no drops after clear . So yeah, while they may change how you progress in that part later on, we're probably gonna wait a while until story BQ with multiple ppl isn't needed anymore to progress, so be sure to do the story while BQ just got implemented ..........

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    So how exactly does the story buster quest work? Am I having to wait for other people to happen to want to run Story or does it let Free Match people filter in?

e: Looks like I am indeed waiting to queue with other people who happen to want to run story. This is going to be amazingly shit quickly...
    e2: Oh, and you can only clear it once per account. So down the line if you want to help people clear story you fucking can't. This has to be among the stupidest ideas they've ever implemented.

had do it 4/8 this moring. everything melted very fast with just 4

The point is you need 3 other people who happen to be interested in doing Story at the time (and who haven't cleared it yet). You can't even start the quest if there's less than 4 people! As such, over time the amount of players who can even join you is going to diminish, to the point where getting the quest started will be difficult to impossible.

It's baffling, they easily could have made it a solo quest with just one tower and less enemies. The most complicated change they would have to make is making the second attack phase require only one side to get up.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Well, that whole Cuent Kingdom problem was resolved pretty fast.
    I kinda suspected it was gonna go quickly, though not quite this quickly, I thought it was going to be the next story update not this one. I can already kinda tell what they're going to be going for with buster quests. There's gonna be one for each country and they're all gonna have their own gimmick.

God, the creeping cancer that is MPAs has fingered its way into even Story Quests, now? :T
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

On top of that, the 2 Story Buster Quests are limited to 1 clear per account, which means if you want to redo it to let's say help someone else progress through the story, well you can't............

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

lolwut? That means there will always theoretically be 3 players who just can't do the story quest at all. Is this for real?
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    On top of that, the 2 Story Buster Quests are limited to 1 clear per account, which means if you want to redo it to let's say help someone else progress through the story, well you can't............
    Holy crap. I just checked and that is indeed the case.

What were the people at Sega thinking?

The worst part is that the story buster quests are virtually identical to a grade 1 free match (only without any loot), so they could've just make a buster quest count as a clear for purposes of the story, but no. They had to go out of their way to make this as ass-backwards as possible.

Yeah, i tried some mins ago to join a friend who was in the story BQ (i already completed it before him) and i got this msg instead

Spoiler!

Figured out it was saying something like "limited to 1 clear per account"
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Aug 9, 2017 at 07:02 PM.