Page 72 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    On the side note, if they never release the other Falz for dark blast, I want at least alternate skin options like (Original, Ultimate, ESCA, etc...) so we don't all look alike.
    Based on Bumped.org, their looking into adding the option to change colors for Dark Blast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    Something that keeps bugging me is how Xiera is always unable to detect enemy readings when it's plot convenient.
    Damn, they handled Xierra even worse than I thought.

Castle under dragon attack has a rather mundane stylistic, so I hope its not Epic but Quent capital instead.

Its also accompanied with a huge 復活 - "resurrection", title
    Last edited by Golgotha; Oct 13, 2017 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Since we're done with Verunian's arc, would it be Epic's arc next? since its an oasis and the trailer of the red dragon is at the desert or something. Then another wild familiar character will appear I guess.
    We're not done with Elmir and the Emperor isn't dead.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    We're not done with Elmir and the Emperor isn't dead.
    Pretty sure the Emperor is dead unless you're referring to the upcoming EQ Buster Quests which will feature Omega Hunar slowly trying to one-shot a buster tower.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Sharing a mind with Gettemhart/Elder . . . well hopefully he sticks around through the whole story. Would hate for my favorite Dark Falz to be just dead, AGAIN.
    I think SEGA story writers doesn't like Gettemhart/Melphonsina pair. I was really happy to see them doing well at least in other world, but they died. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Pretty sure the Emperor is dead unless you're referring to the upcoming EQ Buster Quests which will feature Omega Hunar slowly trying to one-shot a buster tower.
    They hyped up this battle and the Emperor himself, pretty sure he isn't dead.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

from gettemhart said about their past life this mean luther confirm remember everything too

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    from gettemhart said about their past life this mean luther confirm remember everything too
    Thinking on this, I think OG Luther would be delighted to know that his soul is now a part of the Akashic Record.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I think SEGA story writers doesn't like Gettemhart/Melphonsina pair. I was really happy to see them doing well at least in other world, but they died. AGAIN.
    Heck, their temporary new lives in Omega turned out to be even worse than their original lives as ARKS. While Luther got a great new life as a prince with a family that loves him despite how much of a bastard he was in his old life, Gettemhart and Melphonsina got shitty new lives as failed super soldier test subjects that have a short expiration date in quite possibly the shittiest country on the planet. The only upside is that Gettemhart and Melphonsina at least got to say goodbye to each other unlike in their old lives.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Heck, their temporary new lives in Omega turned out to be even worse than their original lives as ARKS. While Luther got a great new life as a prince with a family that loves him despite how much of a bastard he was in his old life, Gettemhart and Melphonsina got shitty new lives as failed super soldier test subjects that have a short expiration date in quite possibly the shittiest country on the planet. The only upside is that Gettemhart and Melphonsina at least got to say goodbye to each other unlike in their old lives.
    Isn't it customary in Japan for female characters to typically not be in a relationship so as to let fans have their fantasies about them. Don't know how someone being in a relationship prevents that considering the fanfiction I've read XD. So maybe that is the reason why they keep getting a shorter end of the stick every go around.

I never pay attention to the event stories much, but is Halloween Matoi supposed to be a phantom?

I briefly saw, aether, phantom, Halloween Matoi in some dialogue with Xiera which I just button mashed away.