Page 81 of 122 FirstFirst ... 31717879808182838491 ... LastLast

I just finished Omnibus Quest EP3 and, while I did skip a lot of scenes, I don't think this update featured an original cutscene like the previous Omnibus Quest. I could be wrong, though.

So... Solo Apprentice. Why is this a thing.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So... Solo Apprentice. Why is this a thing.
    Because we did it in the story... and sega has a fetish with Tower defense as of late

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    Because we did it in the story... and sega has a fetish with Tower defense as of late
    The question was sorta rhetorical; I know why, for in-universe reasons, but that was just me kinda complaining about how dumb of a fight it was.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I had a little fun with solo Apprentice Gia for a while but then the fight dragged on a little too long. Wasn't a good idea to prolong a boss fight that was always meant to be super short to begin with.

Also, Hero aerial mobility and homing attacks just makes solo Magatsu really sad.

S-Rank Clear Omnibus Quest EP3: [Why Am I Here] 此処に在る意味 using a regular class on Normal
    can't use Hero if I want to get extra bonuses I guess ...

Going to be hard considering I am the type that takes damage and heals up, not dodge or block. S-rank is approx 2k damage taken limit.

I made the S Rank requirement with Ranger, which basically consisted of using Launcher to fly above mobs and blow them up, then engaging Anga with Parallel Slider Type-0 until it died. Scraped by with 1899 damage.
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 21, 2017 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The question was sorta rhetorical; I know why, for in-universe reasons, but that was just me kinda complaining about how dumb of a fight it was.
    I know i was just being dumb trying to make a joke.

I did why am i here with summoner twas fun

Having replayed the ep 3 omnibus quest, two comments spring to mind:

1. Episode 3 is actually even better than I remembered (unlike ep 1 which was just as bad as I remembered, and ep 2 which was if anything even worse). All things considered it's probably the best episode in terms of overall plot and writing.

2. Megumi Ogata did a fine job as Xion, but her voicework for Xiao is simply amazing. As expected of a god-tier VA.