Page 82 of 122 FirstFirst ... 32727980818283848592 ... LastLast

I enjoyed the Harkotan arc overall but I'm still disappointed in how the Kuronian issue was resolved in an anti-climactic way.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    2. Megumi Ogata did a fine job as Xion, but her voicework for Xiao is simply amazing. As expected of a god-tier VA.
    I think I had the same reaction as Sara when Xiao expressed in tears how he's emotionally compelled to save Matoi even when his cold logic tells him otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I enjoyed the Harkotan arc overall but I'm still disappointed in how the Kuronian issue was resolved in an anti-climactic way.
    I don't think it was ever resolved, sure as an ARKS dealing with Double over there its probably done, but whatever is going on over there post-Double other than killing darkers in Harukotan has nothing to do with ARKS. We were only there because Double was messing around there.
    test

well the conflict between 2 color is nomore because double ate all black nation so it nothing left to do there
    Last edited by oratank; Dec 23, 2017 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    well the conflict between 2 color is nomore because double ate all black nation so it nothing left to do there
    That's exactly why its so anti-climactic. They could've come up with an interesting way to resolve the conflict or maybe even not resolve it so soon because war is complicated but nope. They just went with "Oh, let's just have Double devour the entire race and be done with it".

So a question. Is there some special order or objective that needs to be done for Apprentice Gia Solo? Or am I just looking at a shit load of HP? I keep trying to clear Gia by inflicting as much damage as I can, in spite of the irritating unending spawns, but a few things keep happening:

- A while after killing the Exoda, Gia will always prepare its beam cannon
    - I usually can't seem to flinch it no matter what I do to it
    - After this, Gia never fires the beam cannon again, no more Exoda spawn, but Gia simply goes into a loop of it's regular attacks
    - I timeout, no matter how much damage I seem to inflict and Gia never changes patterns again.

Is there something I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    So a question. Is there some special order or objective that needs to be done for Apprentice Gia Solo? Or am I just looking at a shit load of HP? I keep trying to clear Gia by inflicting as much damage as I can, in spite of the irritating unending spawns, but a few things keep happening:

- A while after killing the Exoda, Gia will always prepare its beam cannon
    - I usually can't seem to flinch it no matter what I do to it
    - After this, Gia never fires the beam cannon again, no more Exoda spawn, but Gia simply goes into a loop of it's regular attacks
    - I timeout, no matter how much damage I seem to inflict and Gia never changes patterns again.

Is there something I'm missing?
    Are you using the 3 AIS? And not losing them quickly?

Kill the Exodas asap, run to AIS. Pick one of the balls and start going at it. Dodge Gia's tentacle swipes. When all the little tiny bugs that do like 2500 dmg get close dodge away and switch to the other side ball. When the penis comes out go inside and slash away until it's stunned, fire the laser when it's downed, refresh AIS as necessary. Then just hit the balls until it dies, occasionally getting a few hits in on the mouth.

Seems to just be a test of not losing your AIS to damage. Finished in 5:43, cutoff seemed to be around 7 minutes judging from the failure I had prior.

orz So there was something I missed. I did not notice there were AIS available and was trying to kill things purely on foot.

Ok, gonna give that another go. Thanks for the explanation.

I did that first time haha, I was fighting apprentice and was like "man this is taking a while, they gave her more HP than the other bosses"

I dont know how I failed to notice the comms bein all "USE THE AIS YOU MORON"..

After a few talks with some 3rd gen arks npc....I can conclude that not a single ARKS knew what was going on or what Omega is. Most said there's barely any Darker attacks and there's barely anything to do.

Afin says, he had barely do missions.

Eucreta said Darker seem calm there's barely any thing to do

Katori literally said Darker's probably went for a holiday.

Saga said there hasn't been a lot of Darker appearance as of late.

Patty said the same thing, and Tea apparently doesn't even know about Omega's existence and just notice that us being busy.

Here's some of what Io said

I don't know who else joined MC in the buster quest. They made it like MC is just taking all the credit there, in a bad way. I'm probably just worrying to much but even in EP4 everyone in ARKS knew what was going on with Earth shenanigans it makes EP5 seem....disconnected?
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Dec 25, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
    test

Dragon EQ is done by MC and Alisa only story wise, you unlock a cutscene after doing the dragon EQ where Lutz does a "thanks and farewell" to Alisa and MC (in case some ppl didn't know), and pretty much confirms MC is the only ARKS that has been sent in Omega since the beginning even for BQEQ

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA