Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

so Aliens then

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    We kinda never met sane Gettemhart in the game, its funny to see him doing something outside of beating up Merlandia and lilipans, even if its just talking.

On other related note, I can't stop thinking that this content insulation of everything in ep5 is done intentionally to be able to wrap things up in the end. So there are no permanent fields, no NPCs, everything is more or less structured in a way where it could be then painlessly removed, once black hole business is finished. We would only retain a team of blue helpers that can exist without Omega world.
    I think they said Enchanted Forest will become a free field in May

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Are we sure it is indeed a free field and not another LQ? I would hate to be disappointed..

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Limited free field.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    I have no idea what you're saying.
    Not particularly surprising, if all you got previously was "because photons".

So if I got it right, the Harriet we know is actually another Harriet who was summoned from a parrallel universe by Prime Luther using Ephemerals?

I'm not into physics, but I don't understand how mastering parrallel world summoning is linked to attaining the knowledge of all things.
    Maybe because the akhasik(sp?) records are a compilation of every action that happened in every parrallel universe...?

Anyway, I'm kinda seeing the next raid boss being a specific PD entity borne out of "us" (Persona specifically). Not too sure of the implications for later down the road.

Also, it's hilarious how we are slowly but surely relying litterally on "the voices in our head" ("imaginary friends") to deal with the situation.

Lastly, I don't see how the problem will be resolved. So far we've been throwing more photons at it but the very existence of Persona should be piece of evidence that we're not enough.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Limited free field.
    *Muffled REEEEEEE in the distance*

thats a big mystery i been having about persona , who is the entity that possess us in the bad ending of EP3 , it was xion all along or a fragment of PD ? , talking about PD im sure she is gonna manifest in omega as an evil version of xion (maybe a witch)

also a fun fact we have 2 exfalzes in our head i wonder how our character deals when he/she is in the bathroom or even taking a shower , i wonder why no one question that before :P

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    So if I got it right, the Harriet we know is actually another Harriet who was summoned from a parrallel universe by Prime Luther using Ephemerals?

I'm not into physics, but I don't understand how mastering parrallel world summoning is linked to attaining the knowledge of all things.
    Maybe because the akhasik(sp?) records are a compilation of every action that happened in every parrallel universe...?

Anyway, I'm kinda seeing the next raid boss being a specific PD entity borne out of "us" (Persona specifically). Not too sure of the implications for later down the road.

Also, it's hilarious how we are slowly but surely relying litterally on "the voices in our head" ("imaginary friends") to deal with the situation.

Lastly, I don't see how the problem will be resolved. So far we've been throwing more photons at it but the very existence of Persona should be piece of evidence that we're not enough.
    I don't think we know exactly what this new Harriet really is, and that's why we need to return to her in the next chapter to get some information.

Harriet was most likely going to be used as the perfect vessel to summon Xion, similar to how Adam used himself as a vessel to summon God.

The problem couldn't be solved by just using Photons, so we decided to throw its illegitimate child Aether at it which made things worse, but that created Ephemeral and Omega. And after episode 5 is done, I'm assuming using a powered up/pure version of Ephemeral and Dark Falz which Player obtains will make things further worse and so on.

Considering the similarities between Ep4 and Ep5 mentioned by Xiera time and again, I don't know why ARKS doesn't replicate and perfect the other embodied weapons like Emerald Tablet and use an army of phantoms (pure photons) to combat the Demons (PD energy). It also solves the issue of not being able to send in the mass of ARKS.

I can totally see it! The new Loser is Harieto! We must kill her for the sake of 14 weapons!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Dualdiamond View Post
    Considering the similarities between Ep4 and Ep5 mentioned by Xiera time and again, I don't know why ARKS doesn't replicate and perfect the other embodied weapons like Emerald Tablet and use an army of phantoms (pure photons) to combat the Demons (PD energy). It also solves the issue of not being able to send in the mass of ARKS.
    Xierra in ep4 (and Xiao on other occasions) have been repeatedly making accent on how automated and inhumane devices always led to failure. It was more in context of them both having their own human personalities (that are not really necessary from technical standpoint), but Photoner demise and Claris Claes weapon (i.e. corruptible Matoi) were also used as an example.
    In some sense, it was the reason PD happened in the first place.

Given how emerald tablet still tries to visit japan once in a while, its probably not a good idea to make mindless perfect weapons right now. Surely it will be a key element later, when youll be done collecting smurf brigade.