Page 93 of 122 FirstFirst ... 438390919293949596103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Can we talk about how we went from slaying Luther to "The Queen's Relaxation"?

"Ah, damn. My brother went nuts due to Ephemeral, and now he is dead. Oh well, vacation time!"
    They made a strong emphasis on controlling her emotions.
    You already give them a break after ch3, and she was already acquainted with his experiments before, which somehow also included her dying somewhere in the process. So I don't think there was too much of a shock value left.

nisama.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    They made a strong emphasis on controlling her emotions.
    You already give them a break after ch3, and she was already acquainted with his experiments before, which somehow also included her dying somewhere in the process. So I don't think there was too much of a shock value left.

nisama.jpg
    I guess we're just waiting for her "I am all alone." realization, then. Mother passed away, father got murdered, brother was slain by her own hand. There is no one else left in the Cuent royal family.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I guess we're just waiting for her "I am all alone." realization, then. Mother passed away, father got murdered, brother was slain by her own hand. There is no one else left in the Cuent royal family.
    except alice , if i understod the things right , she is harriet cousin .

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I haven't been paying much attention to this thread, but was this not super obvious based on the context and previous events?
    There's always people people glossing over the larger stuff and going for the small details. Pretty sure this is what sega was going for, other people need convincing before they can accept it.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gotta love PSO2 plot threads I guess.
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

We won't need all that when Hariett will turn into Omega PD.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    We won't need all that when Hariett will turn into Omega PD.
    We will, actually! Negative emotions attract negative photons/Darker energy/Falz and PD essence, after all.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

so is it just me, or does Harriet seem kinda similar to Omega's equivalent of Matoi/Claris Claes?

personality wise, she fits a similar role, and considering that we've now learned that the harriet we know is potentially a clone created by Luther, thats kind of similar to the claris, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    so is it just me, or does Harriet seem kinda similar to Omega's equivalent of Matoi/Claris Claes?

personality wise, she fits a similar role, and considering that we've now learned that the harriet we know is potentially a clone created by Luther, thats kind of similar to the claris, too.
    It's not just you. But, I do not particularly think that Harriet and Matoi share much similarities in their personality, if any. For one, it can be argued that Matoi is most definitely more ruthless than Harriet could ever be, unlike Harriet, who have a rather cloistered upbringing, Matoi was raised to be a living Darker weapon and the 'saviour' by the ARKS and Xion. Harriet is a Princess, now Queen, with all the demands and expectations of her upbringing, she is neither a warrior nor does she have the mentality needed to be a warrior Queen. Matoi is a warrior, born and bred, even if she is softer around the edges due to PC's influence, she is still perfectly capable of beating her enemies with their own limbs after tearing it off from their body, but she simply chose to /not/ do it, and mainly because PC is there to do all the dirty work for her.

For KK, it can be argued that instead of Harriet being similar to KKIII, it is more of a case of her being similar to Casra. As mentioned, Harriet is born and bred a Princess, and if she is really a /clone/ and not a homunculus or simply revived via Ephemeral, she still retains all of her memories of her childhood, her emotions and all that. KK didn't, she was created in the labs, and know nothing more than what Luther had brainwashed her with, she does not have memories of her own, nor does she have an independent will, capable of going against her creator. But Casra does, not only is Casra created from Luther's experiments on the original Casra, but it is explictly said that Casra is his own person, and all his series of clones are rebellious due to the influence of their Original. It is alluded by Casra that he retains the memories of his Original self, and this factor meant that he is more like Harriet than KK is, clone-wise, and because Casra have his own independent will, and have no problem fighting against Luther if he is wrong, like Harriet did when Luther is going too far.

If we are talking about /roles/ then yes, I would say that Harriet is EP 5's heroine, just like how Quna is EP1's, Matoi is EP2 and EP3's, and Hitsugi is EP4's. All four of them, with the exception of Quna, met the PC the same way, i.e. being saved by PC, and became friends/allies with them. So yes, Harriet does have a similar role to the Episode heroines, so far.

Who knows what SEGA will have planned, but I won't put it pass them to make Harriet the host for Omega Profound Darkness, if there's any. Or maybe they won't, and would go for Alis or someone else relevant to the story.

Didnt sega said characters in omega are based on people who have left their respective worlds in the PS multiverse? A lot of other characters from the classic have yet to make any appearance
    test