View Poll Results: Would you buy/want Phantasy Star Resin Statues?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

13 68.42%
  • No

6 31.58%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    distorted stays the mind preset's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marth666 View Post
    preset, yeah pvc would be better they did the pvc breath of the wild link but unless they sell a lot it's not profitable otherwise they would
    That I didn't know. Unfortunate. Well, hopefully PSO is silently popular enough to justify PVC to them. I at least would get a whole set if they were to go that far eventually.

edit:
    Voting is now live!
    Last edited by preset; Jun 15, 2017 at 04:54 AM. Reason: link added

Quote Originally Posted by preset View Post
    That I didn't know. Unfortunate. Well, hopefully PSO is silently popular enough to justify PVC to them. I at least would get a whole set if they were to go that far eventually.
    Set...?

I don't know how much western companies charges, but a ~1/7 PVC figure from Japanese companies all costs $120+ USD for the better quality ones nowadays. Depending on how much is in a "set", that can easily break your wallet.

distorted stays the mind preset's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Set...?

I don't know how much western companies charges, but a ~1/7 PVC figure from Japanese companies all costs $120+ USD for the better quality ones nowadays. Depending on how much is in a "set", that can easily break your wallet.
    If they managed to make one of each class for around the same price as the BotW Link (~$80/£60), then the cost would still be less than buying two to three of their polystone figures. Obviously there'd be time between each purchase, your wallet would survive. Quality-wise, BotW Link isn't high-end but it's decent.

Though that's looking irrelevant now since the voting is going pretty dire from lack of exposure. I have to wonder what kind of person votes 'No' to these things; Is opting not to vote 'Yes' not enough?

I'd love pvc of the classes since it would be cheaper yeah! but maybe for a grand piece in resin it would be cool to have a boss instead!

Also here is the link to the official poll so you can vote!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/firs...4710028823391/

Quote Originally Posted by preset View Post
    If they managed to make one of each class for around the same price as the BotW Link (~$80/£60), then the cost would still be less than buying two to three of their polystone figures. Obviously there'd be time between each purchase, your wallet would survive. Quality-wise, BotW Link isn't high-end but it's decent.

Though that's looking irrelevant now since the voting is going pretty dire from lack of exposure. I have to wonder what kind of person votes 'No' to these things; Is opting not to vote 'Yes' not enough?
    9 x $80 = $720. That's... a lot of money. Of course it'd be spread out, they can't magic up figures like wizards, but that's still a lot of money. If I'm going to throw that much money into it I'd like them in good quality, too. Otherwise I may as well just go grab the Volks ones and steal someone's airbrush to paint it myself. :x

And you know, the voting would have been fine if it was open to the public. I can't see any votes without logging into FB or joining the group or something, and I have absolutely no intention of doing it.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 15, 2017 at 04:57 PM.

I own all the other statues in their Sega All-Stars lineup, and PSO is easily one of my favorite franchises.

They also base a lot of what they're going to make on these polls, so I hope everyone who wants one will go vote!

Yeah sadly it's a closed group and you have to join it to vote and post, i understand some people don't want to that for whatever reason that's why i made a poll here too but to make any impact you would have to join thanks anyways!

Looks like the poll is mostly for PSO1 and PSU. Ew at Guardians but I'd probably take any major NPC from PSO1 from F4F. Maybe some of the default class designs, but a lot are pretty meh, like Ash and God knows Elenor has enough merchandise already. In any case, so long as it's as good as their Shenmue statues it'd be a day one preorder for me.

Last edited by ralf542; Jun 25, 2017 at 08:52 AM.