Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    Not sure where you got this information, any source? Bumped didnt say anything like this.
    got it straight from the horse's mouth

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=11331

※弱点部位に対して効果が適用される、従来の仕様に変更はありません。(2017年6月12日 19:40 追記)

they added that note later when they realized people thought WHA was ONLY going to work with WB'd hitboxes, to clear up that confusion. WHA will work like it normally does, but now it will ALWAYS work on a wb'd hitbox, no matter how much the target is resisting.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyHarken View Post
    I just think that ranger being a high risk high reward class that needs to stand in a single spot without moving as much as a finger is getting his best skill nerfed.
    What skill is getting nerfed?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    What skill is getting nerfed?
    They are reducing Weak Bullet's multiplier down to 120% plus they are also increasing the number of Weak Bullet shots you can hold and reducing the cooldown time on the skill. It's not really a nerf since that is the multiplier that WB gives on most XH bosses now anyway, and they are just bringing it in line with that instead of having Weak Bullet Jamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They are reducing Weak Bullet's multiplier down to 120% plus they are also increasing the number of Weak Bullet shots you can hold and reducing the cooldown time on the skill. It's not really a nerf since that is the multiplier that WB gives on most XH bosses now anyway, and they are just bringing it in line with that instead of having Weak Bullet Jamming.
    Yeah, exactly. It isn't actually a nerf, so it's weird to portray it as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    got it straight from the horse's mouth

http://pso2.jp/players/news/?id=11331

※弱点部位に対して効果が適用される、従来の仕様に変更はありません。(2017年6月12日 19:40 追記)

they added that note later when they realized people thought WHA was ONLY going to work with WB'd hitboxes, to clear up that confusion. WHA will work like it normally does, but now it will ALWAYS work on a wb'd hitbox, no matter how much the target is resisting.

Ah, well this makes me feel a lot better now. If this is real; Then it wonīt hit us that bad. Btw, does anyone know if other weapons are als getting an advanced form like swords, tmgs and talis?

Quote Originally Posted by AzurEnd View Post
    I kinda just see Sneak Shooter like a Back Hand Smash on Knuckles. You use it when you wanna just do a ton of reliable damage really quickly and empty out your PP Gauge.
    What?
    How do you get it to be reliable? I can't ._.
    I have trouble even hitting mobs with the low bullet speed, unless the target is almost in melee range I miss easily. Is it maybe related to ping?