Default I'm actually surprised that the Lounge is rather empty...

...but then again, it allows me to come up with a title that is more than just "Hello".

Uh, anyway, hey there! My name is Mikao, I'm a videogame nerd from Germany. Since I recently began to play Phantasy Star Online 2, I decided it's time to join this community.

While I've already been played various games of the PSO series, I played most of these offline. My introduction to the franchise was Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II on the Gamecube, which I only experienced online years later on the PC. My second game in the series was Phantasy Star Zero on the DS, which I was able to play online with some friends while the DS servers were still running (on a side-note, it was thanks to Zero that I initially discovered PSO-World, as I used the guides to determine how to max out my characters). I also tried one of the Phantasy Star Universe games for the PS2, but I didn't really enjoyed it.
    I actually also managed to share my fascination with the series with some of my friends. One friend of mine is probably a bigger fan of the series than I am by now.

Aside from PSO, I mostly play on Nintendo systems. My favourite Nintendo series are Smash Bros., Zelda and Kirby. I'm also a huge fan of Mega Man (the good old Mega Man 2 being my personal favourite game of all time).
    As for my other nerdy interests, I'm also a fan of the Transformers, collect action figures (with a focus on video game characters and Transformers), an avid LEGO fan (I really enjoy building robots and similiar stuff, and LEGO is a great tool for that), I play Pen'n'Paper RPGs & Tabletop Games and I also like a wide variety of cartoons and some anime as well (my favourite animated show is probably Gravity Falls, by the way).

I suppose you can already guess which classes I tend to play in PSO, what with my fascination for robots.

And I guess that's it for my introduction. It's probably already long enough anyway. As you can see, I like to ramble a lot.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. For now, I hope for entertaining and enlightening discussions and the like.

Hi & welcome.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury