Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Fi stances horrible only on big bosses like Castle. I am play a lot (~1.5-2 years) as Gu/Fi, Fo/Fi and dont seen any problems. i am Like TAJA it is fun making combo. i am try all clases with Fi sub and all them are good.
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    Fi stances horrible only on big bosses like Castle. I am play a lot (~1.5-2 years) as Gu/Fi, Fo/Fi and dont seen any problems. i am Like TAJA it is fun making combo. i am try all clases with Fi sub and all them are good.
    But you've always been a Fighter fanatic. So isn't that a bit bias from you though, lol?

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    PP Slayer nowadays is just weak and barely worth getting. Drop Brave crit and you can easily go 10/10 LB and full Wise.
    ????????????????

what????

it's anything but weak and barely worth getting.

200 atk is the difference between Gix Sword and OT Seiga Sword. And Sword is the weapon that sees the least gains out of all the melee weapons. For a weapon class like TD or DS, 200 extra attack is substantially more meaningful and has a pretty big impact on your damage.

not to mention it's one of the easiest stat boosts of Fi tree to keep active with little to no risk. it's basically one of the most non-conditional stat ups in the game lmao.

i really dont know how you could arrive to the conclusion that PP Slayer is weak.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    ????????????????

what????

it's anything but weak and barely worth getting.

200 atk is the difference between Gix Sword and OT Seiga Sword. And Sword is the weapon that sees the least gains out of all the melee weapons. For a weapon class like TD or DS, 200 extra attack is substantially more meaningful and has a pretty big impact on your damage.

not to mention it's one of the easiest stat boosts of Fi tree to keep active with little to no risk. it's basically one of the most non-conditional stat ups in the game lmao.

i really dont know how you could arrive to the conclusion that PP Slayer is weak.
    Except if you're comparing attack on weapons you need to take element into account. PP Slayer on the other hand is 200 attack. What's worse with every passing month 200 attack is getting worth less and less. Now I would say it's somewhere between 4-5% damage boost depending on what you use. You also have to dump 13SP and on it and only get use out of Deadline as a Fighter. That puts it as pretty expensive with little gain. And it still has a conditional attached to itself, and for example it will always turn off for a while after LB or won't work on your first opening strikes because your PP is still at near max.

PP Slayer really is a tertiary modifier on Fighter you take because all your other DPS options are at about the same efficiency of 10SP per 4% damage or situational like Chase that you won't be able to use on any boss, or it's just Wise that is hit and miss depending on the boss. Of course if you could get Wise as passive backstab bonus that turns on every time you get out of Brave that would a different talk it would totally eclipse any merits of conditional 4% damage boost.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Except if you're comparing attack on weapons you need to take element into account. PP Slayer on the other hand is 200 attack. What's worse with every passing month 200 attack is getting worth less and less. Now I would say it's somewhere between 4-5% damage boost depending on what you use. You also have to dump 13SP and on it and only get use out of Deadline as a Fighter. That puts it as pretty expensive with little gain. And it still has a conditional attached to itself, and for example it will always turn off for a while after LB or won't work on your first opening strikes because your PP is still at near max.

PP Slayer really is a tertiary modifier on Fighter you take because all your other DPS options are at about the same efficiency of 10SP per 4% damage or situational like Chase that you won't be able to use on any boss, or it's just Wise that is hit and miss depending on the boss. Of course if you could get Wise as passive backstab bonus that turns on every time you get out of Brave that would a different talk it would totally eclipse any merits of conditional 4% damage boost.
    So where would you put 10SP for 4% damage?

Chase advance and Wise are both options. What part of "barely worth getting" do you not understand anyway, the part where it still qualifies as worth getting? PP Slayer is a choice albeit one you get after everything else is pretty much gone and you have to choose between flat satk, stance that might be completely useless depending on what you build for, and something that is 0% damage boost on bosses either way.

I personally don't like PP Slayer much myself and take S-ATK Up instead for consistency... With the current Straight Charge meta, it isn't that simple to just stay under 50% PP, and it's better to fully recover and fully deplete the PP bar instead.

So... The update is out now. All the focus seems to be on Hero right now, but has anyone tried out any of the balance adjustments for the other classes, skills, weapons, PAs, and techs? I'd be interested to hear any discussion/comments about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    So... The update is out now. All the focus seems to be on Hero right now, but has anyone tried out any of the balance adjustments for the other classes, skills, weapons, PAs, and techs? I'd be interested to hear any discussion/comments about it.
    Well thanks to the lowering of SP required to max Mastery 2 for tech classes. FO/TE TE can now effortlessly max Wind, Light, and Dark w/o having to sacrifice other skills. As TE/RA with them lowering Shifta Advance, Deband Advance, Deband Toughness, and Shifta Critical down to 5 as well I was able to full max Wind Mastery 1 & 2, get Shifta Critical, and keep my 9 points in PP Boost.

As a Fo Main, it's now possible to have Fire/Ice or Lighting/Ice due to the reduced SP cost~
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-